08.14.17

I think the reason I take little hiatuses from writing about you is because most of the time I'm just daydreaming about being cradled in your arms, and other simple things like that. I don't mean to. I just open my notes app and think, Hmm. Maybe I should write some more.

I mean, after all, how else will I fill up that journal for you?

But the thing is, the inspiration for words come in bursts. One minute, I can't even articulate my rampant emotions, and the next I'm practically writing a novella about how you make even the brightest stars seem dull.

But fuck, baby, I will say this: I absolutely adore how our relationship is growing. I love how I can just stumble into the shop and crack jokes with you and the guys; or how I get along with your closest friends; or how your mom is all smiles when I'm around. I love love love it. I love it all.

I love how just being in the same room as you makes my eyes shine and my smile as wide as can be.

You make me happier than I ever thought I could be.

And maybe I'm jumping the gun by imagining us living together, or basing my life around you.

But baby... I'm starting to realize that you are becoming my life.

And maybe even that is an understatement.