01.05.18

You know what I want? I want you to grab my hand and dance with me when we've drank too much red wine. I want you to hum Fly Me To The Moon as you hold me like you've never held anyone before. I want you to trace my skin, and every scar on my arms. I want you to kiss my forehead as you softly hold my hips because you're afraid I'll shatter. Try as you might, every time you kiss me, I come undone anyway. I want you to taste the sweetness on my lips and fall into me a little more each time. I want you to tangle your fingers in my hair just for me to sigh into your mouth. I want you to push me onto the couch so you can hold me a little closer, kiss me a little harder. I want your hands gripping my back. I want your heavy breathing, and how I make you moan like no one before me had. I want your lustful fire and your lovestruck gaze. I want your body, from your lips to your every scar. I want your touch, and your possession. I want you to consume me, then I want us to fall asleep just like that. And when you feel my restlessness in the middle of the night, I want you to pull me close, like you did that first night. I want us to exist that way. And I'd like to repeat that for the rest of my existence, so long as it's with you.