C.28

In midst of all the planning, I completely forgot about my birthday.

Apparently nobody else did, because Lawliet kept me in bed for the morning until someone else had made breakfast, and then when I went down, everyone shouted "happy birthday" at me.

"Oh, Jesus." I said and put my hand to my heart as I smiled and looked around. "You guys are too much. You do so much for me..." I sighed and sat down, topping a waffle with strawberries and whip cream.

After breakfast, we spent the day as usual, but for dinner, they had cooked some of my favourites, and I opened presents, which mostly consisted of books, word searches, I spies (which I was also very good at), and candies and baked sweets.

Two weeks later was a repeat, where I kept L busy, then we had sweets for breakfast, some real food, and sweets for lunch. But for his birthday, I had some extra shit planned for him. I went to our room a little earlier, as he was distracted by the kids, and I went into our bathroom, putting on a pair of tiny, tiny panties and covering myself in whip cream, chocolate syrup, and strawberry syrup.

L soon came up and closed the door behind him. "Aurora? Where did you go?" He asked and I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Happy birthday, love." I smiled and he took one look at me before pressing me against the wall and starting to clean me with his tongue. I moaned as he licked over my more sensitive spots, like my nipples, and even some not so sensitive areas, like my stomach or my shoulders. I simply became a moaning mess under his tongue.

He stopped after a few minutes and I pouted and looked down and realised there was nothing left.

"Damn, I was hoping that would last longer..." I huffed, flicking some hair out of my eyes.

"What exactly was your plan?" Lawliet stood, hands on my hips, fingertips playing with the band of my underwear.

"I'll be your present. You can use me however you want, do whatever you want. It's your birthday." I beamed.

"I think..." he pulled my panties down to where they dropped at my ankles, and I stepped out of them.

"I think I'm going to clean you first, because now you're all sticky." He said and lead me into the bathroom, starting a shower and undressing himself. We soon stepped in, him behind me, and he lathered me up with soap and let his hands trail across my front, getting every single sticky place and washed it, getting me all worked up.

One of his hands fell under the stream of water, then traveled around my front and between my legs, where I was achingly burning for him.

"Law... please." I begged and he soon shut the water off, tossed a towel at me, and I got about four seconds to dry my front off before he pulled me out and pinned me down to the bed, him straddling me.

His hair was a little damp, and small droplets of water fell onto me as he attacked my neck with kisses and bites and my clit and entrance with his fingers.

"Anything I want, right?" He asked as he grabbed a condom from the bedside table, opening it up and putting it on.

"Anything." I moaned out, answering him.

"Hm... so many options." He simply sat back on my hips and watched me pant with need for him. "I could dominate you, fuck you good enough to where you can't walk properly for a week. I could take my time with you, really appreciate you and your body, how it reacts to me..." he said and his hand trailed down the side of my hip, and I subconsciously raised my hips to meet his touch.

"See? I could also let you dominate me. Let you do all the work and give me a good fuck. This is exactly why you should not give me options, Briar." Lawliet shook his head.

"L... please decide. You're killing me." I huffed, my want, no. My need for him only growing stronger.

L looked down at me with a soft smile, and pressed a kiss to my lips, and gently slid in me. I sighed at the relief, but he suddenly pinned my arms above my head, and began going hard and fast, in and out of me, making me lose my mind.

"Jesus, fuck! L!" I cried and he shushed me with another kiss.

"Don't want the kids to hear you." He murmured in my ear and only sped up the pace. I bit my lip to keep myself quiet, and soon turned my head to bite the pillow. L lifted my hips and held them in his hands to get a better angle, and he found my G spot with next to no effort.

"You're getting close, huh?" He asked and his thumb attached to my clit. "I want you to come all over me, okay? Nice and hard. Let it out, Briar, love." He said.

A few more thrusts and I came all over him, and he was soon coming into the condom. L stilled himself, and with a shaky breath, removed himself from me and threw away the condom, then joined me in bed and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Did I hurt you, love? Are you okay? I'm sorry." He said and I turned and hugged him tight.

"No, I mean, a little, but I don't mind. It was good." I said and he chuckled and his hands came to my back and rubbed, hugging me back.

"Good?" He asked and I felt his chuckling travel through me.

"It was fucking amazing, you know what I meant." I rolled my eyes, pulling back to see him smiling softly.

"Good. I love you." L said and kissed my forehead, then lied down to sleep with me.

"I love you." I smiled and turned the lights off, cuddling up to my Lawliet.