Chapter 17

☡Warning sexual content ahead. If you're an innocent human being then you'll lose that innocence☡

Edit: I edited this chapter and made it sound more appropriate. It sounded like a porno instead of a love scene. Hopefully it sounds better.

*Narrator*

"Yes!" Liz said "holy shit yes!"

Liz jumped into Josh and hugged him while tears rain down her face. Josh was smiling to his ears.

Liz pulled away and Josh held her face and rubbed her tears away.

"I'm guessing these are happy tears!?" Josh said with a smile. Liz nodded.

"Good" Josh said then crashed his lips to Liz's. Her lips felt better then ever.
They felt soft yet had an indescribable texture to them.

Liz was surprised at first but quickly responded back. Josh took no time deepening the kiss when he felt her respond. They kissed for a short while before pulling away for air.

"Damn I love you" Josh and Liz said at the same time.

They started laughing until they stopped and Josh asked "I hate to ruin the moment but I have a serious question. Do you really want to do the whole marriage ceremony thing and all that. Cause this was hard enough to come up with?"

Liz had been thinking about this for awhile. She honestly didn't want to do the whole wedding thing and all the fuss that comes with it. She finally came to terms with the dragons way of things but still wanted Josh to propose.

"No I don't. I honestly like the dragon way because it means less stress and headache" Liz said with her arms around Josh's neck.

Josh let out a breath of relief and said "Thaannnk yoouu, because I honestly don't have any idea on how to setup a wedding especially here where we don't do weddings"

Liz giggled and said "I actually have a couple questions myself"

"Shoot" Josh said.

"Um is this why you were gone so much this week. Setting all this up because um...I honestly thought you were cheating on me?" Liz said.

"Cheating!? Hell no. I would never cheat on you. If I ever cheat on you then you can personally castrate me, and yeah this was what I was doing" Josh said with wide eyes "so what's the other question?"

Liz shifted nervously. She didn't know how to exactly ask this but she knew that the kiss earlier flipped her switch and sent her hormones flying. So she said whatever came to mind.

"Can you make love to me?"

"Sure" Josh said before realizing what she just asked "wait what?"

"Have sex with me. Like right now" Liz said it like it was normal.

"Um are you sure, and mostly importantly you're pregnant. Is that even safe?" Josh asked both surprised and concerned.

"Yes I'm sure. I even asked Dr. Erica if it safe, it's fine" Liz said "Plus aren't I your wife. So you should make love to your wife"

Josh didn't think twice before pulling out a teleportation potion and slamming it into the ground. Instantly they were in their room.

"What was that?" Liz asked.

"Teleportation potion. They're expensive to get but I always carry some for emergencies" Josh said "and this is definitely one"

Then he lightly pushed Liz against the wall and slammed his lips to hers. Liz quickly respond and kissed him back just as hard. Josh made sure to be watchful of her stomach but didn't let up on the kiss.

Soon their clothes were off and everywhere. Josh started kissing from Liz's right ear and trailed kisses down her jaw, then pecked her lips and continued kiss down her neck to her boobs.

He reached her nipple and kissed it before grabbing it in his mouth and sucking while his other hand played with her other nipple.

Liz coulded hold back her moans. She felt hot and it was like the floodgates in her south end opened. She could feel Josh hardness on her thigh and it made her even wetter thinking about it.

She reached her hand and grabbed his bulge. It felt big and hard in her hands. Josh groaned when she grabbed his manhood but groaned harder when she started stroking him.

He wouldn't lose though. He started to suck harder on her nipples while his free hand went down to her south and reached her clit. He started to gently rub it and Liz moaned loudly and couldn't help but let go of Josh's Jr. as pleasure filled her body.

Liz just stared at Josh while he positioned himself at her entrance. He looked at her for confirmation and all she did was nod because she was still dazed from earlier.

Josh gently put the head in before his hips took over and he went completely inside Liz.

Liz's back arched with her head back and mouth wide open but no sound came out for the pleasure ripped through her. It was like nothing she felt before until Josh said "I'm going to start moving", and move he did.

He started thrusting slowly before going faster and harder with each moment. Josh couldn't hold back his groans while Liz couldn't hold back her moans.

"Josh something... somethings coming... oh god Josh faster" Liz said between hot breaths.

"Crap Liz you feel too good. I can't hold out much longer" Josh said.

He quickened his pace and then both moaned loudly as they came.

Josh could feel Liz tightening around him which only increased his pleasure. Liz couldn't describe the pleasure she felt. Her mind went blank as pleasure reached all corners of her body.

Josh pulled out and collapsed next to Liz and couldn't stop panting. They laid there for moments, slowly Liz came back to reality as the pleasure faded and realized she wanted more. She looked down and saw that Josh was still partially hard, she new exactly how to get her wish.

She climbed on top of Josh and positioned herself over his manhood. Liz looked at Josh as he stared questionably.

"Round 2?" Liz asked.

Josh smiled and held Liz's hips. Liz used her strength to support herself and slowly lowered her hips. They felt that same pleasure fill them as they joined together but it was increased because of how sensitive they are from 'round 1'.

Liz started moving up and down, pleasure bursting from the motion. Josh started to move his hips in sync with her movements. Liz's mind again began to go blank. She laid down on Josh's bare chest as he completely took over and began to thrust fast.

Liz kept moaning into his ear which only encouraged him. He pumped and pumped until Liz came again and he followed suit. Yet even after that they didn't know why but they didn't feel completely tired nor satisfied.

They had a total of 4 rounds in different positions before falling asleep holding each other. They knew they would never forget this moment.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

So thats that for this chapter.

I hope you liked it and I hope I did a good job with the smut. For those who lost their innocence I'm sorry but since you're on wattpad then you'll end up losing it anyway.

Thanks again for reading. Also I plan to time jump in the next chapter.

If you find any mistakes don't be afraid to tell me just don't tell ones that have already been told.