12

"Uh..thanks. You look..cool."

I awkwardly say as Youngjae kept staring at me. I looked around. "So uh..you ready to go or what?" I raise an eyebrow. "Oh! Right!" Youngjae snapped out of it. "We're taking Jinyoung's car. He lost a bet." Youngjae said as he hopped into the drivers seat. "Do you know how to drive?" I ask as I sit on the passengers side.
"Yeah of course. I could teach you." He smirked. I sarcastically chuckled.

Me and Youngjae are at the place to hang. Which is a coffee shop with an amazing window view. We sat at a round table near the window so we could see the outside. I had my legs crossed and was sipping my tea that I ordered casually. But Youngjae just kept staring at me.

I tried my best to avoid eye contact from him. Basically by looking down, to the side, up, anywhere I can escape him. Youngjae was not only looking into my face, but at my dress, hair, necklace, etc.
When I was finished sipping, I sat my cup down on the table and leaned into it. My eyes on the cup. It was silent like...half of the whole time. Then I look Youngjae in the face. "Okay, what's with the staring?" I ask, dead serious.

"Huh?" Youngjae asks like he didn't hear me.
I gave an annoyed sigh and sat back. "You keep staring at me. I just wanna know what's on your mind. Are you into me?" I raise an eyebrow. "What? No." He looked down at his drink.

"Then what's the problem? Is there something in my hair?" I point to my bun.

He just continues to stare. I sigh again. Sheesh, my life is full of nothing but sighs.
"Sorry. I just never seen you with makeup like that before. Or the dress. Or those glasses. Those earrings. That perfume. Or the lipstick. Or the-"

"Sheesh. Chill out Youngjae." I smile and cover my face. The blush was just getting worse the more he spoke. I giggled. Ew. I hate it when I giggled. But it just...it just slipped out.
Youngjae looked down. I guess he was sorta blushing too. We're both just blushing messes.

"Have you ever been in a relationship before?" He suddenly asks, looking up at me. I raise my eyebrows. Sheesh. So sudden.

"Uhm. Weird question, Youngjae."

"I don't care, just answer it."

I sigh.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"In first grade."

"Be serious Minseo."

"I am! It lasted for 3 months!"

"Really."

"Yes! I am the type of person to count everything."

Youngjae looked so done with me. Sheesh. I swear it was a serious relationship. He fed me by his hands!! He kissed me on the cheek! He wanted to get married to me. Can you imagine his cute boy voice saying he would like to get married to me. Awh.

"Why are you asking?" I tilt my head. "It's just a random question." He mumbles. I nod, "Mmmhmm." I say and nod. "Have you?" I ask back. He shakes his head. "Nope. Never."
"Not even in kindergarten??" I raise an eyebrow.

He shook his head. "Sheesh..I should teach you how to get a girlfriend." I blurt.
"Uh. I know how to get a girlfriend, Minseo."

"Really? Show me?" I put both elbows on the table. "Like..show you?" He gestures his hand from his downward to me. I crease my eyebrows. "You wish pabo. I meant, show me how you flirt. How does she know that you like her?" I asked him. I felt like a dating expert.

Youngjae sat up in his seat. "Well..I tend to look into her eyes for a long time..I would tell her just how pretty she is...i'd always be there for her..no matter what. She'd be my priority. She'd be..mine."

Am I breathing?

Am I somehow alive? Or have I passed out or died already? Is this death? No? Well I need a explanation of how I survived. Because what Youngjae just said struck me like lightning. My chest hurts. I'm wheezing. My heart dropped when he emphasized the word, mine.

He tilts his head. "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod quickly. "We should uhm..we should go.." I try to catch my breath. "No way, I wanna be with you all day. It's starting to get boring without you." He says, a bit whiny. Awh.
I held my hand over my heart. "So what'd you think of my flirting strategy?" He asked.
I just gave him a thumbs up because if I would've spoke, I would say more than I would want.

You like him don't you. He's super cute and hot. You wanna be his. And you want him to be yours. Be honest with yourself Minseo. You really like him. You might even be in love. You love his smile, and you just wanna kiss his lips so h-

I hit myself in the head suddenly. "Minseo what the heck?" He raised his eyebrows. "Oh nothing." I smile.

We reached his house now. Youngjae had opened the door. "Okay, see you l-"
As soon as he did though, his friend ran out of the house. He ran in front of me and..
"Hi i'm Jinyoung!! Will you marry me???"

I squinted my eyes all around his face. Hmph. He looked fine. I shrug.

"Sure."