40

Minseo's POV

"What..?"

He turns around. I didn't even care that Yugyeom was right next to me and hearing all this. What he's doing is tearing me apart even though all he did was small things. Just the little things.

When he pulled my hand away, when he ignored me, when he pushed me away when we kissed. He's never done that. And why so suddenly?

How come one second he's saying that he loves me back and the next he's pushing me away? I want Youngjae back. He looks sad. Is it my fault?

I stood there and Youngjae stares at me. I tilt my head. "Minseo what're you talking about..?"

"You're acting different. Just tell me what's wron-"

"I'm just tired." He said it like he was so annoyed. I messed with my fingers. Am I annoying? We stare at each other. His face showed he was irritated.

"Jeez." He murmured while turning around and heading back in his direction.

I pouted. "What's his problem." Yugyeom stood closer to me. "I don't know..but he's going to regret it later." I say.

"Hey, let's do something else. Why don't we go out?" Yugyeom pointed to the exit door. I nodded. I'm not going to cry. He's just gonna apologize tomorrow and everything is going to go back to normal.

Me and Yugyeom came back in the middle of the night. But right now it's morning. When I came to the room last night, Youngjae was sleeping on the couch. Why..? He could just sleep on the bed, like last time.

Oh well.

I rubbed my eyes and looked to Youngjae's direction. The sunlight from the windows beamed through. Youngjae wasn't in the couch, which meant he had woke up before me.

I got out of bed. As soon as my feet hit the ground, Youngjae walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. I watched him as he walked to his bag. He was packing. I forgot we're leaving today.

I'm gonna miss this town. It seems fun and there are alot of things to do.

Youngjae completely ignored my existence. He didn't even look my way. Like I said, the little things...

"Good morning Youngjae." I say, loud. Youngjae gives me a quick glance, then pays back attention to whatever he was doing. "Morning." He grabbed his bag and walked with it back into the bathroom.

I sigh and close my eyes. Then I stood up and walked over to my bag and started packing. When Youngjae was finished with the bathroom, I walked in there and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth.

I tried to look my best today. I put on some makeup and wore my hair down. I put on a skirt and blouse with boots. Maybe Youngjae will notice me like this?

I walked out the bathroom and Youngjae looked at me. He stared up and down at my outfit. A sly smile came on my lips. "Like it..?" I twirl around. "It's cool." He simply says, then walks past me.

Well, at least he called me cool?

Jaebum banged on our door. "C'mon! It's almost time to go!" He shouted. I grabbed my suitcase and bag, Youngjae did the same. We started heading for the door.

The car ride was long and tiring. Probably because it was so quiet. Youngjae put on earphones and avoided me the whole time. Sheesh, at least look at me.

I stared out the window in boredom.

We finally made it back to my hometown. Home sweet home. Maybe things will be different now that we're here?

Jaebum dropped Youngjae off first, then Yugyeom went home.

Me and Jaebum were just in the car. He had parked in front of our house and turned off the car. "Alright! Let's go!" He smiled.

He opened his car door, but when he realized I wasn't moving, he sighed and shut it. We both sat there in the car.

"What did you say to him."

"What do you mean.."

"I mean when I left you alone at the carnival, what did you tell him."

I had my finger on my temple and was purely mad. What could Jaebum have possibly done?
"Minseo-"

"What, you tried to scare him off??! You do this with every guy that comes along. Now there's a guy that I like and might be in love with and you just..."

I was really upset.

"Why?"

"He's..starting to act different now. He won't even see me." My lip quivers. I won't cry..I won't cry..

"See Minseo, this is what I was trying to protect you from. Guys his age will be with you only for a second and then, things would change up.."

"No, it's unlike Youngjae."

"Maybe.."

I look at Jaebum's eyes through the mirror. Tears filling mine but I refused to cry. Jaebum was looking down.

"Maybe he just doesn't like you anymore."