44

Jinyoung's POV

It's been a year and a half since that weird door standing thing with Youngjae. Today is his graduation from high school as a senior. Mine also.

But Youngjae's been hella weird. Staring into space. Not saying anything anymore. Total blank slate. And he's been locking himself in his room for the longest now.

There was an incident that happened in school a month ago, where a super attractive girl said she had a crush on him. I mean, seriously the girl was gorgeous.

All the boys liked her, but she liked him. She went to him and confessed outside of school. Not gonna lie I was happy for him. But he rejected her.

Literally just shook his head and actually said no, then walked off. I could've hit him with a frying pan after that. But he just locked himself in again. What's with this kid?

I try to lift him up by inviting him to a few senior parties, going out somewhere, or just playing a video game together. But he's different now. He doesn't even talk to me. He just walks around like a zombie.

Even though he can be so annoying, I do really wanna help him get back to his old self.

We were all at school, sitting in chairs. There was a stage in front of us and teachers standing there. They were going to call names to receive diplomas. I sat next to Youngjae. We had tuxes on, just without the blazers.

I nudged Youngjae. He was fixing his tie.

"Ha. Look at Mrs. Park..I bet she's gonna miss us. She's gonna be bored all next year without us." I joked. Youngjae didn't say anything. He just continued what he was doing. I was used to no response now.

"First student, Chae Young Sin." The principal say into the mic. The girl with short hair went on stage and received her diploma. "Lee Sunkyu, Lee Dongmin, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Wonpil, Kang Seulgi, Choi Youngjae.."

Youngjae stood up and dragged his feet to the stage. Shouldn't he be happy graduating? I mean, high school sucks, and he says so.

But he went on stage and accepted it anyway. He went off stage and to the back room where the others were. I stood when my name was called and accepted mine. I would be super excited about it but Youngjae is ruining everything.

Jaebum's POV

It's been a year and a half in our new house. The house was bigger than our last and had more fancy things in it. I made sure of that so it'd be easier for Minseo to like it.

I've been getting paid alot better now that i'm in a higher position in my job. So I make sure I give Minseo whatever she wants. We go out for shopping alot and she just grabs the things she wants.

I make sure I put her in alot of activities. She's playing volleyball and is doing art. She's in alot of clubs and I made sure she goes to all her school events. She's never asked me if any of her friends could sleep over,

but I do try to get her out more.

I give her the best clothes. All the latest things and all the latest trends. She's already 100% involved with everything that goes on at her school and I made sure of that. I make sure there's her favorite rice when she gets home.

I do all these things.

But she's still sad.
She doesn't say anything, to me or anyone else. She has a blank face like she doesn't feel anything. She locks herself in even though she's always out. It seems as though, even though she's in everything, everyone at her school sees her as the outcast.

I thought Minseo would be the most popular at her school, but no one talks to her because she's quiet and avoided them already. She's rejected tons of boys and i've seen this.

And of course i've asked her about why she's been looking this way. But she just shrugs and says she's fine.

Today she's graduating.

She was sitting in her school theater with the rest of the students. There were two girls sitting next to her. How I wished those two would be her friends and talk to her. But those girls were talking to their other friends.

Minseo sat there, not doing anything. But I took pictures anyway.

"Okay.." Her principal said into the mic.

"Park Minhyuk, Lalisa Manoban, Lee Jooheon, Yoon Jeonghan, Im Minseo.."

She stood up and slugged her way to the stage. She didn't look as excited as I thought she would be. But, I guess I should be used to it now. I guess this is all my fault.

If I could take everything from the past back I would. But this is really what I have to do. One day she's going to be happy. One day she's going to find someone. Have friends, and live a life again.

And so is Youngjae.

The End.