2

It's been two days.
Since the summer is starting, my brother is going to have to work a whole lot. He works the day shift and sometimes stays really late. And in all that time, I sneak out and do what I want.

I'm standing in front of my mirror. Wearing all black, with a leather jacket attached. Ripped jeans, boots, and a sleeved shirt. I'm waiting for my brother to leave so I can go. But he's taking forever and i'm getting impatient.
So, I decided to sneak out while he's still here. I managed to sneak through the hallway, and made my way down the stairs.

I reached the last step, Jaebum nowhere in sight.

 Until a hand stopped me from moving. It was placed on my chest. "Where do you think you're going..?" My brother asked. Where'd he come from???

"Just going get some donuts." I shrug and lie. "We have those in the kitchen." He pointed with his thumb. I bunch my lips to the side. "I'm going get more?"
"Really Minseo. I know you're trying to sneak out." He lets his hand fall to the side.

"Well since you know, let me just-"

"No."

I step back and gave an annoyed sigh. "You're going to work anyways. You think i'm just gonna stay in?" I fold my arms.
He smirked, "No. That's why I got you a babysitter." 

W0t.

"Huh?"

"A babysitter."

"Are you serious?? You think i'm some little kid?" I argue. "You seem to act like one." He commented. I growled. "Why don't you just let Yugyeom babysit me. He can come over." I insist. "Yugyeom was the one you got in trouble with! And I know just how much you're a bad influence on him." My brother retorted. I rolled my eyes.

"So you rather some complete stranger take care of me?"

"He's not a stranger. He's a work friend of mine and I know enough about him to have him babysit you."

"He?" I smirked. "Calm down, he's older than you." My brother says, then walks away. My smirk didn't lower. Hm..maybe I can have some fun with this.
I crashed on the couch. "So! When's he coming over?" I smile. Jaebum eyeballed me. "You're way too excited for this..what're you planning Minseo?"

I shrug and put my hands together. "Nothing." I lie, trying to seem as cute as possible.
He then knelt down in front of me. "Minseo, i'm serious. No playing around. No games. No pranks. And no setting the house on fire. You better behave." He grit his teeth.

I smiled. "Don't worry big bro."

He looked unsure about trusting me. Then he stood up straight. His phone ringed and he looked at the screen. "I'm guessing that's him?" I tilt my head. He put the phone to his ear. "Yeah....okay.." He hung up. "He's outside."

A few seconds later, a knock came from the door. I smiled widely.
My brother went to the door and opened it wide for me to see. I stood up. Let's see who my next victim is, shall we?

 Then, I saw him.
My eyebrows were raised.
Sheesh, he's not bad looking.
Actually he's looks really young. How is he older than me? I admit, he's cute. Wait..what am I even saying.

"Minseo, meet Youngjae. Youngjae, Minseo." He introduced. I put one hand behind my back and waved with my other. Youngjae smiled and waved back. "Okay, i'm off. Call me if you need anything." My brother told him, before walking out of the door. Youngjae nodded.

When the door was shut, he slowly turned his head to me and clapped his hands once. "So! My name is Choi Youngjae and i'm your babysitter!" He says like i'm a little kid. I roll my eyes, "Really? That's your introduction?" I groaned at his cheesiness. "Well, your brother said to be nice."

"Don't be nice." I say. I turn around and head towards the kitchen for some donuts. I got one and took a big bite. "Uhm..so what do you like to d-"
"I'm going out." I say, my mouth a bit stuffed. I started walking towards the door, but Youngjae jumped in front of me. "Where?" He asks. I smirk. "This is your first time babysitting, isn't it?"

"Babysitting a girl your age, yes." He commented. I scoffed.

"Well then, let me teach you a few things."