20

"I'll do it."

 Youngjae confidently says. "No. I'm a better driver, I should do it!" Jinyoung argued. I turned and walked away with both of my hands raised.
"Someone do it."

 So I found myself in the drivers seat and my hands on the steering wheel. Youngjae sitting in passenger, and Jinyoung in the back.

 We already wasted hours because Jinyoung and Youngjae kept arguing over who's going to sit in the front. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

 "Okay, so when you start up the car, make sure your foot is on the brake already." Youngjae pointed downwards. "Like this?"

 I put my foot on the brake and then started the car. Youngjae nodded, "Perfect!" He smiled. I bunched my lips together, "This isn't as bad as I thought."
Jinyoung pouted and folded his arms. "This is my car anyway.." He mumbles. "Jinyoung, hush."

 I look at Youngjae, then roll my eyes. These two...

 "Why're you two always fighting?" I blurt. "Because Youngjae thinks he can beat me." Jinyoung answers. "Beat you at what?"

 "At dating you fir-"

 Youngjae covered his mouth. "He's speaking nonsense. We've been like this since we were children." Youngjae says. I smile, "I'm more curious as of why." I mutter. "Lemme speak!" Jinyoung slapped Youngjae's hand away.

 "I'm better with girls, so Youngjae is jealous." Jinyoung smirked. "And what does that has to do with you two fighting?" I raise an eyebrow.

 "Because..Youngjae thinks you might fall for me." Jinyoung laughed. Youngjae's eyes grew big. "What?? When did I say-"

 "Why does it matter to you if I fall for someone or if I don't?"

 "Because he likes you." Jinyoung told me. I raised my eyebrows and my face showed I was amused. "When did I say-"

 "Oh really..? That's interesting." I smile. I know they're just joking, so i'm just going to tease a bit. "How do you know?" I glare at Jinyoung.
"It's just a guess, but he always talk about you. He agrees with me when I say you're beautiful and that your legs-"

 Jinyoung's mouth was covered by Youngjae's hand again.

 "What about my legs?"

I glare at them both. Youngjae shook his head quickly. I tilt my head. "I didn't say anything about your legs, I swear!" He said. Jinyoung was nodding even though he couldn't speak.

 "If you don't tell me, i'm going to stomp my foot on the gas pedal." I threat. Youngjae gave me a look of disbelief. "You wouldn't..."

 I smirked. I also think Youngjae forgot how I am..

 "Three.."
"Minseo, I didn't say anything about your legs I swear Jinyoung is just lyi-"

 "Two.."

 "Hehe..this is getting good." Jinyoung rubbed his hands together. "Don't wreck the car because-"

 "One!!!"

 I stepped on the gas pedal quickly and the car screeched forward. It was going so fast I was a bit scared myself. Me and the boys screamed like little children. Especially Youngjae.

 The windows was down so the air was making my hair go everywhere, but it didn't matter at that time. I watched as the speed goes up and up and up..
Me and Jinyoung whooped like we were having the time of our lives.

 Then the street slanted and I had to turn the car. When I got there, I pulled the steer to the side and the car screeched over and it ran into a few trash cans. That's when it came to a complete stop. Me and the boys were out of breath from the rush.

 Youngjae had his hand tight around the handle above the window. "That was f-"

 "OKAY MAYBE I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LEGS BUT ALL I SAID WAS THAT THEY WERE SHINING IN THE SUNLIGHT AND IM SORRY!! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN..!!"
 Youngjae suddenly shouted.

 Me and Jinyoung looked at him dumbfounded. Then at each other. Then we both burst out in laughter.

 "What's so funny?" Youngjae asks with a smug face. "You should've seen your face!!" Jinyoung pointed. Me and Jinyoung high fived each other. Then I held onto my stomach.

"Ahh..I can't breath." I say after laughing so hard. "Whatever. Let's go back." Youngjae says, annoyed.

 "Remember? I can't drive, pabo." I smile and say. Youngjae rolled his eyes and got out the car. He went to the drivers side. I just crossed over to the passengers side.

 We went back to Youngjae's house. I decided to go in. Jinyoung went to take a shower. I sat on a stool at the kitchen counter island. Youngjae was making milk tea. He looked like he was ignoring me.

 I had my chin on my palm, watching him with a smile on my face. Ignoring the fact that he was ignoring me. I must've been lost in my thoughts or something.

 "Youngjae, are you still into me?"

 He turns around quickly.

 "What?"