39

"Young-"

"Mr. Im, when are we going back?"

I completely ignore Minseo and turn my head to Jaebum. "Tomorrow morning. But for tonight, you guys can have some fun in the hotel." Jaebum answers.

Me and Jaebum make eye-contact. He nods at me. Seems like i'm doing the right thing.

Ignoring Minseo, feeling bothered. These things seem to work. My heart hurts so bad in my chest. I don't even want to do anything tonight but go to sleep.

Actually if I sleep, that's the fastest way to tomorrow. Hm..then i'll stall. I'll procrastinate. Whatever works..

Minseo was quiet the whole car ride. I actually wanted her to ask me if I was okay again, but she didn't.

What was going in her head? Did she already know?

Jaebum pulled up to the hotel again. We all got out and entered the building. He gave us money for whatever we wanted to do. He really gave it to me in my hands.

When he did, he gave me a look and muttered, "You know what to do.." He told me. I nodded then took the money. Jaebum went up to his room while we stood downstairs.

Yugyeom jumped up and down. "I wanna go to the food court!"

Minseo smiled at him and jumped with him, "Let's go to the arcade!" She squealed. At least she's happy..

Both of them looked to me. "What about you Youngjae?" Minseo asks. I swear I could see stars in her eyes.

I just shrugged, when really I wanted to go to the movie theater. But it's fine.

Minseo took my hand to pull me to the arcade. My heart raced when her skin touched mine. But I pulled my hand away. She turned around and looked at me confused.

I held onto my hand and bunched my face to the side.

"What's wrong, are you uncomfortable?" Minseo asks, worried. I shake my head and shrug, "No.." Then I look away. She sighed.

"Well hurry up then. Before the arcade closes.." Minseo says slowly and her voice softer. We stare at each other for a second, then she turns around and follows Yugyeom into the arcade.

I bit my bottom lip. Then I followed them.

First thing, Minseo hopped on one of the motorcycle rides. Her and Yugyeom battled each other in a race. I just watched from afar.

Then she went on one of the gun games. She and Yugyeom battled it out to see who gets the higher points. Minseo won of course.

Then they started playing the dance game. Surprisingly, Yugyeom won. But I wanted to play so bad I was ready to quit this whole act. It looked so fun. Sigh.

I could totally beat Yugyeom. No doubt.

But anyway,

next was the photo booth.

Which was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do. Minseo and Yugyeom literally made me sit in the middle of them while they took a bunch of pictures there.

"Make a weird face..!" Minseo squealed. I held my head down while Minseo and Yugyeom participated.

"Now make a cute face!" Yugyeom laughed. Minseo held up two peace signs and made a baby face, Yugyeom smushed up his cheeks.

Awe.

I would've totally nailed this concept. I'm cute..

"Okay, now Yugyeom get the pictures!" Minseo pushed him. Yugyeom got out of the booth, and I was about to go after him but Minseo grabbed my arm. She had a serious expression.

"Minseo, do you wanna see the pictures?" Yugyeom asked from outside the booth.

"Later. Let me and Youngjae take pictures now."

My eyes went a bit big.

Yugyeom nodded, "Okay!"

"But-"

Minseo pulled me closer to her. "Let's make all kinds of funny faces, and then at the last picture, let's kiss." She smiled happily. I stared at her.

Don't you get it..you'll leave me soon..

The screen in front of us started to count down. I might as well play it off just for this moment? Maybe I should just let it go for the pictures sake. So she'll have something, I don't know.

"Cheese!!" Minseo squeaked. I played off a smile, and soon we started having tons of fun with the pictures. From silly faces, lovey dovey faces.

I couldn't help it.

And then, at the end, when it was time for the kiss, Minseo leaned in first and kissed me. I froze in my spot. Why? Because, it might be the last time I kiss her. I wanted to at least remember how it feels.

As soon as I heard the camera click, I opened my eyes, then I grabbed her wrist gently and pushed her away. She continued to look at me confused. "Youngjae..why did you-"

"The pictures are ready!" Yugyeom yelled from the outside. I sighed, then I left the photo booth. Yugyeom handed me the pictures, and handed Minseo the others. "I'm tired..I think i'm just gonna go back to the room." I say.

"Okay, then i'll go with you." Minseo nodded. "No, that's fine. Enjoy your time here."

She stared at me. I held my head down, then I turned around and left them.

"Youngjae, you don't like me anymore?"