5

Harry and Liam walked around the beach town, sight-seeing. They loved how cute the town was and how everybody was tan and beached out. They even did a little shopping, bought some presents for the kids, and Josh.

After walking around the town, the pair felt warm, so the two went back into their hotel room, changed into their swim suits and walked back to the beach hand-in-hand.

They walked to the shadiest part of the beach, and set down their towels down and laid on them.

"Harry?"

Harry looked over at him. "Yeah?"

"Are you enjoying our holiday?"

"Of course! Why? Are you having a good time?"

"I'm here with you. What more could I ask for?"

"I'm making sure. Just want to make sure you're having fun."

"I am, don't worry." Harry smiled and rolled over onto his stomach and played with the sand as he took a nap while Liam read a book.

When the sun set, and people were starting to leave, Harry and Liam helped pick up their things and walked back to their hotel room where they showered and got ready for dinner.

Liam looked up restaurants to go to in the catalog they were given in the hotel room.

"Baby, I found one. It's called 'The Seashore.' Feel like checking it out?"

Harry came out of the bathroom. "How far is it?"

Liam looked at the distance. "Far enough where we'd have to rent a car."

"Anything closer?"

"There's 'Scooby's.' That's only three blocks down."

"You want that one?"

"Sure, just got to put on a shirt."

Harry pouted. "Aww, but I like your hairy chest. Especially when I'm running my fingers down your body as you're making love bites on my neck claiming me as yours."

Liam smirked.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because I want my dinner now."

"Alright, well, go put on a shirt so we can leave."

"That's not what I meant, but uh, okay."

Harry retreated back to the bathroom and finished getting ready.

Liam will never understand the things Harry did to him, but he couldn't ask for anything more. Sometimes, when Liam and Harry were at home and the kids were at school or napping, Liam just wanted to take Harry and usually, he was successful.

But other times, Harry would shut him down and demand cuddles instead, and sure Liam would be upset, but at the end of the day, no matter how mad or upset the two got at each other during the day, by the end of the day, it was Liam who got to sleep with Harry.

Yeah, Liam could definitely say he was lucky.