32

"NiNi!" Louis squealed.

"Ni!" Zayn squealed just as loud.

"Boogers!" Niall squealed, causing both boys to giggle.

"Thanks again for watching them. Your dad and I just need a trip away from them."

Niall took Zayn from Liam. "It's really no problem. Is everything okay between the two of you?"

"Yeah, we're fine. Just need a break from them. We love them, but sometimes daddy and papa need a break. We'll be back for them on Sunday."

"Sure, have fun with the kid-free weekend. I just know we're going to have oodles of fun this weekend, right guys?"

Louis and Zayn squealed and giggled.

"Alright, well, here's their things. Their books, toys, everything is in there. Is Perrie spending the weekend with you too?"

"Yeah, she's coming later. She has a doctor's appt."

"Alright, well, I'll see you Sunday afternoon. Give me last minute smooches, loves." Liam bent down and kissed his babies goodbye. "Be good, I'll see you on Sunday. Daddy and Papa will call you every night. We love you!"

"Lou love Papa lots! Zaynie love Papa too!"

"Bye!" Liam walked away and got into his car.

Niall closed the door and turned to his baby brothers. "Ready for a super fun weekend?"

Louis squealed and Zayn attempted to follow his brother's actions in a squeal.

"What do you want to do?" Niall asked later that afternoon.

"Play!" Louis giggled.

"What do you want to play?"

"Outside!"

"You want to play outside?"

Louis nodded. "What about you, monkey? You want to play outside with your big brother?" Niall bounced Zayn on his hip.

Zayn cooed and gurgled. "That means yes, NiNi!"

"Alright, then let's go outside." Niall grabbed onto Louis's hand and and led him outside despite Zayn on his hip and his eight month belly.

"Now, I can't play much or very hard, but I can play catch with you. Go into the shed and pull out a ball, but just one. I don't want Josh to have to put everything back." Niall instructed after he'd set Zayn into the portable walker.

Louis nodded and ran over to the shed and grabbed a ball and ran over to his big brother.

"Look, Ni!" Louis squealed.

"Now throw it to me and I'll throw it back."

Louis did his attempt of a throw and tossed it to Niall, who gently tossed it back.

The two played with the ball until Josh and Perrie came home and joined the boys until the kids got tired and went down for a nap.