33

"I think this is the second time the kids have been to Niall and Josh's since they moved into their own house." Harry commented after the fourth round.

"Well, it's pretty hard to fuck you with the kids around. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but they're huge cockblockers." Liam laughed even harder when Harry slapped his chest.

"Li?"

Liam looked down at him. "Yes?"

"I'm hungry."

"You always ruin such a sweet moment."

"I do not!" Harry was absolutely offended! How dare Liam say that?

"You do it all the time during sex!"

"Just for that, you're going to bottom tonight when we go for another round."

"That's not fair! You're a great power bottom!"

"I knew there was a reason you married me! 'You have beautiful eyes blah blah blah' my butt. Yeah, you're going to bottom tonight, and have a taste of your own medicine."

"How about I cook for you instead? Will that get me out of the doghouse?"

"No, but I admire your compassion. I was going to make you cook anyway." Harry laughed even harder when Liam threw a pillow at his head.

Harry rolled off of him. "Now go cook for me, peasant. I'm starving."

Liam mumbled profanities on the way down the stairs and Harry grinned.

Liam looked through the kitchen and grinned evilly. He grabbed an apple and a water bottle and went upstairs. "Here you go, baby."

Harry looked at him like he was on stupid pills. "Seriously, Liam? Alright, no more sex for you."

"I'll be your power bottom if that's what you want."

"Okay!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, but after this next round, you're cut off."

"What? That's not fair!"

Harry shrugged. "One of the perks of being married to me."

Liam kissed Harry. "You're a tease."

"You say it like this is news."

Liam crawled into bed and pulled Harry to his chest. "What's the agenda for today?"

Harry got on top of Liam. "I'm going to fuck your brains out."

Liam wrapped his arms around Harry's middle. "Go ahead. Show me a good time."

Harry rolled his eyes and gave his gorgeous, beautiful, and extremely sexy husband the ride of his life.

"I should let you top more often. You're not half bad." Liam played with Harry's hair as Harry laid against him.

"I think I'm hearing you say you want to switch positions in our sex life." Harry teased.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That was definitely good, but you and I both know I'm a better topper."

"Is that a challenge?'

Liam rolled over on top of Harry. "I don't know, is it?"

"Get off me!" Harry attempted to push him off. "You're heavy!"

Liam laughed and pinned Harry's hands above his head. "I like watching you squirm. It's funny."

"Seriously, Li, get off me. I'm really hungry."

"Come on, I brought you an apple and a water bottle. People still eat those, right?" Liam asked as he pushed into Harry.

Harry moaned. "Y-Yeah, but I want real food."

Liam thrusted harder. "Tell me what you want to eat."

Harry threw his head back. "I-I want chicken, and rice, a-and noodles. I want the rice fried and orange chicken." Harry moaned as he came.

Liam thrusted harder and came deep within Harry.

"I'm done, Liam, I think we've had enough sex to last a lifetime. Don't you think?"

Liam smiled down at Harry. "Yeah, I think so."

"I love you, Liam."

"I love you too, Harry."

Liam reached over to answer the phone. "Hello? Niall? Woah, Josh, what happened? Okay, calm down."

"Get into the car and get over to the hospital! Niall's gone into labor!"