12

Soon, their happy getaway was nearing over, and the two found themselves on a plane ride back to London.

"Baby?" Josh gently coaxed Niall out of sleep.

"Hmm? What is it? Are we home?"

Josh chuckled. "Sadly, no, not yet, but as soon as we land, our parents are going to be bombarding us."

Niall laughed. "Yeah, I think Perrie more than ever. She has a little crush on me."

"Then it's a very good thing I'm marrying you, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess it is. Have to keep my little "girlfriend" happy somehow, right?"

Josh smiled and leaned over and kissed Niall. Niall wrapped his arms around Josh's neck and pulled him closer.

"Mr. Devine. I like the sound of that." Josh whispered against Niall's lips.

"I like the feeling of being yours." Niall whispered back.

A couple of hours later, the flight landed and Niall and Josh walked off to the terminal and started walking to the baggage claim where their families would be waiting for them.

"Do you see our suitcase? It should've come through." Josh asked Niall.

"I don't think the baggage claim line has started yet." Niall replied.

Josh nodded and linked his fingers with Niall's. Niall looked down at their linked fingers and smiled.

Just one more week. He thought happily.