2

"Now, I want everything set up and prepared just like this, and I want everyone to jump out and shout 'SURPRISE!' Can you do that for us?" Harry asked the caterer.

Harry, Jade, Liam, and Jesy were currently on Harry and Liam's porch setting up for Niall's and Josh's engagement party. Niall and Josh had given their parents their wish list and told them to go nuts. Josh had promised Niall that he was going to ensure that Niall enjoyed their party.

"Sure, we can do that." Sophia smiled.

"Is there anything else on their lists?" Liam asked.

Jesy and Harry looked down at their sons' lists. "No, I think that's it." They smiled.

"Okay, well, if there's anything else, just give me a call." Sophia said, and handed them her card.

"Thank you."

"You ready?" Harry asked Niall as they were standing in the kitchen about to go outside. Niall and Josh were currently waiting to go outside, where all their friends and family were.

They walked out getting a crowd of surprises from everybody. The couple were flabbergasted but smiled nevertheless, and walked around saying hi to everyone.

Louis, Zayn, and Perrie ran around playing. Niall and Josh couldn't be anymore happier.

"Can I have everybody's attention, please?" Josh asked. "I would just like to say a gigantic thank you to everyone who came out this afternoon and to our parents for setting this up, and lastly, to my beautiful fiance who voluntarily is willing to put up with me for the rest of our lives."

"Niall, I love you, and I am so happy you agreed to marry me. I wouldn't be where I am without you by my side, and if I had to propose to you a million times over, I would. I love you, Niall James Payne, soon to be, Devine." Josh smiled at Niall and leaned over and kissed him.

"And I would just like to say, that I couldn't be anymore happier to be marrying this big goofball who keeps me on my toes most days, and who is the reason why I wake up in the morning. I love how even in the simplest of 'good morning' or 'I love you' texts can make me feel. So, thank you, Josh." Niall smiled.

The parents then stepped up. "So, I guess it's our turn to give our congratulations. Niall, we already consider you part of our family, and seeing how you treat Josh, especially after everything he's been through, just proves that you really are right for Josh, and you give him love and attention that he deserves. May you two live a happy life, and we can't wait for you to say 'I do.'"

Harry and Liam stepped up next. "Alright, how do we top that?" Liam laughed. "I guess by saying that we can't wait for your big day and for you to marry our son and give him the life I know you'll give him. Congratulations!"

The couple enjoyed the rest of the party by greeting all their friends and family, and by nighttime, the two were definitely ready for bed.

"Hey, Ni?" Josh asked just as Niall closed his eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Was today everything you wanted?"

"Mhm, how about you?"

"Yeah, it was a good day, and I'm glad you had a good day."

"I did, and Josh?"

"Yes?"

"Go to sleep."