24

A few hours later, and the pair were lazily on the couch watching whatever was on the TV. It was a Saturday, and the couple didn't feel like doing anything. They invited their parents over for a late dinner to celebrate moving into their new house; and this way, they could play with their little siblings, too.

"Baby? Baby, wake up, our family's going to be here soon." Niall gently corralled Josh into waking up, his hands on Niall's stomach, as usual.

"Huh? What?" Josh yawned. "I'm up. I'm up."

"You fell asleep, goofball." Niall laughed.

"What time are our families coming?"

"Soon, what do we have for dinner?"

Josh yawned and stretched his arms. Niall tickling him when his arms were raised. "We have steak, chicken, I think there's kabobs in there, um, there's beef and pork. What are you hungry for?"

Niall looked down to his bump. "Peanut and I are hungry for steak, chicken, and kabobs."

"Then that's what we'll have for dinner. We can grill it all, we have charcoal."

"Yay! Now go make me a pineapple smoothie with kale and mint. Peanut's thirsty."

Josh grumbled under his breath. "The things I do for you."

"I love you!" Niall screamed.

Josh rolled his eyes.

"Alright, now when you want to flip a steak, this is how you do it." Liam was with Josh grilling while Niall was with Jesy, Jade and Harry, and the kids were running around, while Zayn was simply toddling around.

"So how's the married life going? Have you two tried to kill each other yet?" Jade asked Niall as the four were on the deck watching the boys cook.

"It's good. Josh can't keep his hands off my stomach." Niall laughed.

"Look at you, you're simply glowing. Have you found out the gender yet?" Jesy asked.

"No, but I don't know if I even want to find out. I mean, I think I want to know, but I-I don't know."

"You know what you should have? You should have a gender reveal party."

"Ooh, yeah!" Jade squealed.

"What's that?"

"You go to the doctor, the doctor writes down the gender, then you go to a bakery and the baker makes a cake with the color. You and Josh host a party, and when you cut the cake, it'll reveal the gender you two are having." Jesy explained.

"And we could help plan the party, if you want." Jade said.

"Okay, yeah, let's do it. Hey, Josh." Niall called down to Josh. "How would you feel about a gender reveal party to find out the gender?"

"What's that?"

"It's a party to reveal the gender. We get a cake with the gender reveal, and the color tells us what we're having. Would that be okay with you?"

"That sounds like a really good idea. I like it."

"And the best part? Your mums offered to plan it for us."