23

It's been a few weeks, and Niall's starting to show. He has a system now.

He wakes up in the morning, does his business, turns to his side in the mirror, looks at his bump, he'll talk to it, then pull his shirt down.

Josh watches with amusement every morning. He finds the actions so cute and endearing. He even has a system as well every morning, too.

He wakes every morning, gently rubs Niall's stomach, talks to the baby and tells it he loves the little peanut.

Niall thinks it's somewhat strange that Josh calls their baby a peanut, but doesn't question it.

"Hi, baby peanut, are you being good for your Mummy? Not causing him any problems, are you?"

"If the baby starts calling me Mummy because of you, I'll rip off your dick so you can never impregnate anyone ever again." Niall threatened, but there's a smile on his face.

"You're the only one I'd ever want to impregnate."

"Then don't let the baby call me Mummy, and we won't have any problems."

Josh scoffed. "Would you want to find out the gender?"

"Yeah, how about you?"

"I think so. Need to know if we're going to keep the boys away, or encouraging him to be a heartbreaker."

Niall rolled his eyes. "You and I both know that the first boy our potential little girl brings home, you'll be bonding with them right off the bat."

"That is most definitely not true! If it's a girl, she's not allowed to date until she's seventy or eighty."

Niall laughed. "Alright, protective daddy."

Josh huffed. "Yeah, whatever."