8

Jade and Jesy were walking around the venue getting everything into order for the reception. They wanted everything in order for their son and future son-in-law.

They had also offered to take Louis too, since Perrie had been begging to see him, and were now playing in the corner with Jesy and Jade's close eye on them.

"LouLou?" Perrie asked.

Louis looked up from his toys. "What?"

"Can we get married? Like Joshie and NiNi?" Perrie asked, shyly.

Louis shrugged. "I don't know."

"Oh..." Perrie looked down, saddened.

"But I love you and my best friend!" Louis tried to cheer up his best friend.

"I love you, too!" Perrie squealed. "Mummy! Mama!"

"What is it, honey?"

"LouLou and I marry? Like Joshie and NiNi?"

"When you're older, babe."

"Oh."

Soon, the kids were bored with their toys and had resorted to running around the room playing tag and Jesy and Jade were starting to get annoyed.

"Perrie! Louis! Stop this instant or I will tell your parents you're not listening. Do I need to tell them?" Jesy threatened.

Louis immediately stopped and looked down. "No..." he mumbled.

"Okay, then, either sit at the table and play with your toy cars with Perrie, or walk around the venue with us. Which one do you want?"

"You..." he mumbled.

"Alright, come here, then."

Perrie and Louis walked over to Jesy and Jade. Jade picked up Perrie and Jesy picked up Louis and continued with their planning.