22

"Welcome to our new house, sweetie. This is where you're going to grow up, with your crazy grandparents who are going to spoil you to no end, and your cousins who can't wait to play with you, and share their toys with you, and run around the backyard with you. Josh?"

Josh looked up from the box he was currently unpacking and looked up at Niall. "What?"

"We forgot to tell our siblings about the baby."

"Yeah, but do you think they'll understand?"

"Probably not, but they should still know, don't you think?"

"I agree. Let's finish up this room, and then we'll go over and tell the kids. How's that sound?"

Niall smiled. "My knight in shining armor."

Josh rolled his eyes. "And my Princess."

Niall gently pushed him. "I think my parents still have their crib from Louis, we could see if they'd be willing to give it to us."

"Maybe, I'm just about done. You ready?"

"Yeah, you drive."

"Yeah, you got the keys?"

Niall gave the keys to Josh, and soon the couple were on their way to Niall's family's house. Josh reached over and played with Niall's fingers. "I love you, and I love our little Bean."

"Bean?"

"Why not? He's just the size of a Bean, so why not? That can be his nickname until we come up with an actual name."

"And how do you know it's going to be a boy?"

"I don't know, just a hunch."

"Anyway, we're here." Niall said as they pulled up.

Niall and Josh pulled into the driveway and got out, walking to the door hand-in-hand.

"Niall, Josh, this is definitely surprising. Is there a reason why you're here?"

"Yes, actually, we have a few. Can we come in?"

"Oh yeah, of course." Liam let them in and the pair came in and sat down.

"Baby? Niall and Josh are here."

"Be down in a sec!" Harry called back.

"What's wrong with dad?"

"Louis had a stomach bug last night, and threw up all night, so Harry's been up all night. He's upstairs giving Louis a bath to rid of the germs from being sick."

"Where's Zayn?" Josh asked.

"Taking his afternoon nap."

"Well, we want to tell Louis about the baby, so he knows. He should know, right?"

"I suppose so. I don't think he'll understand, but you can still tell him."

Niall smiled, just as Harry came downstairs with Louis and Zayn. "Hi, sweetie. What brings you here?"

"Lou, baby, come here, please. We want to tell you something."

Louis looked at his daddy and papa, then walked over to Niall and Josh; Josh pulling Louis onto his lap. "How would you feel about adding another baby to our family?"

"Like bwother?"

"Well, no, not exactly..." Josh and Niall looked to Harry and Liam for clarification, them having to bite back a laugh from how confused Louis looked.

"No, not really, baby, Josh and Niall are going to have a baby. Another baby for you to play with."

Louis still looked confused.

"We told you he wouldn't understand, but at least you told him, right?"

"Yeah." Niall nodded. "There is one thing we would like to ask you..."

"We're listening."

"We would like to use the old crib from Louis and Zayn for our new baby. Would that be okay with you?"

Harry smiled brightly. "We would love for you to use the crib. How is the nursery coming along?"

"It's good. We've decided to go with a neutral color theme since we don't want to know the gender yet."

"How far along are you?"

"Almost two months. I'm starting to gain a little bit of a bump. Look," Niall said, and stood up and rolled up his shirt.

"Wow, look at that." Harry gushed and gently touched Niall's stomach. "Do you have an updated photo of the baby? We'd like to keep a copy."

"No, but we have one next week." Josh smiled and put a hand on Niall's stomach, causing Niall to blush profusely.

"He can't keep his hands off my stomach."

"And how can I? I love our baby already. A baby you and I both created." Josh kissed his stomach. "I love you, jellybean."

"Aww, Li, I wish we could have a baby of our own, with our DNA mixed in." Harry sighed.

"It's okay, baby, we have three wonderful children we proudly call our own." Liam smiled over to Niall and Louis.

"What about Zayn? Shouldn't he be waking from his nap anytime soon?"

"Yeah, I'll go wake him." Liam said as he went upstairs.

"Anyway, the crib." Josh cut in.

"Yeah, it's in the garage. If you want to move your car to the back, I'm sure Liam would love to help you pack it up."

"Wait, what about Zayn? Doesn't he need the crib?"

"We bought a crib for Louis, and the second one was given to us, so we have one we don't need." Harry clarified.

"Hi, monster!" Niall cooed when Liam came down with Zayn.

"Ni!" Zayn squealed.

Zayn had recently started talking, and Harry and Liam couldn't be anymore prouder of him.

Niall and Harry watched on as Liam and Josh struggled to put the crib in the trunk. They couldn't help but laugh as Josh and Liam yelled at each other over the proper way to store it.

"Today was definitely a good day to come by." Niall laughed.