14

"Well, what do you think? Think it looks good?" Josh asked Niall when everything was set up.

"Yeah, I think it looks great. I love the banner, too. Did you and my dad do it?"

"Yep, and now Louis and Perrie are drawing all over it." Josh laughed.

Niall laughed too, and when Perrie and Louis looked over at them, and saw them laughing, they laughed too.

Jesy and Jade showed up an hour later and helped Josh and Niall finish setting up.

A few hours later, and the rehearsal dinner was in full swing. Josh and Niall walked around to all the people that were there and talked to them. Harry was playing with the kids while Liam was at the grill cooking.

Harry managed to get away from the kids, and over to Liam and wrapped his arms around Liam's middle. Liam smiled and leaned into Harry's side.

"Funny, I thought I was the big spoon." Liam chuckled.

"Yeah, but sometimes, I like to be the big spoon."

Harry smiled. "Is everything ready?"

"Almost, go get Niall and Josh, and we'll do speeches and toasts, then we'll eat."

"Okay." Harry let go of Liam and went over to find Niall and Josh and let them know that they starting speeches and toasts before eating.

"Papa!" Liam ran over to Liam. "LouLou cook! LouLou like papa!" He squealed.

"Alright, bug, come here." Liam picked up Louis and Louis helped his papa cook the rest of dinner.

When everything was set up and the tables looked good to go, Niall and Josh stood up.

"First off, we would just like to say a huge thank you to our parents for putting this together. We could've gone to a restaurant and spent thousands of dollars on food that we probably didn't need in the first place, and this was a lot closer and more intimate. A perfect way to start our life together. Mum and dad, I know you're looking down on Perrie and I, I just hope we made you proud." Josh shed a tear, which Niall was quick to wipe away and kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess it's my turn, dad, papa, thank you for doing this, but more importantly, thank you for accepting Josh into our family. I honestly thought you wouldn't, just because of his past and everything he'd been through, so thank you. I like to think that he's grown stronger and stronger every single day. The one thing you and dad always preached is you can let the past judge you and control you, or you can learn from your past and moved on; and I believe that's what Josh lives by as well. I love you, Josh Devine, and I honestly cannot wait to officially become yours." Niall finished off his speech by kissing Josh, but that one simple kiss meant more to them.

It meant that whatever obstacles the two faced, they would be in it for life and wouldn't let go of each other.

Harry and Liam got up next with Zayn and Louis in their arms. "Before we give our speech, Louis would like to say something. Louis, take it away."

Louis giggled and leaned into the microphone. "LouLou love NiNi and Joshie. LouLou want Joshie and NiNi together forever!" He exclaimed, causing everyone to coo at his cuteness and innocence.

"Now how do we compete with that?" Harry laughed. "Niall, Josh, like I told you earlier, your relationship with each other reminds me of my relationship with your father. I don't know how your mothers feel, Josh, but when I look at you two, I think of my marriage to your father. Josh, welcome to our family, and if your relationship with us is any indication, then you're going to be with us forever." Harry smiled, and Liam gently wiped his tears away. "Li, did you want to say anything?"

"I think you got it, baby,just that I can't wait to have you officially as the newest member to our family."

Jesy and Jade got up next. "So, like Louis, Perrie also wanted to say something. Whenever you're ready, honey."

Perrie giggled and got up to the microphone. "Pez love NiNi. Pez want marry NiNi. NiNi marry Pez?"

Everyone laughed, including Niall and Josh. "Well, Josh, I think I may have to take her up on that offer." Niall laughed along with Josh.

"Niall, you've been part of our family since his and his sister's adoption went through a few months ago. Josh, we love you to the moon and back, and if we had to see you fall in love with someone, we are so beyond happy that you chose Niall. Niall, we've noticed in the past year, that you have saved him. You saved him, Niall, and you may not see it, but we sure do. Josh, baby, your parents are looking down on you, and they couldn't be happier and more proud of you that you followed your heart and fell in love with someone who will help and support you no matter what. Well, this has speech has run over it's normal time, so we're going to end with this: we love you, Josh, and we couldn't be more prouder that you found someone, we love you both." The couple smiled.

After the speeches, toasts, and all the eating, people were starting to disperse and the couple were saying goodbye to everybody. Josh and Niall were now in bed snuggling together with Josh rubbing up and down Niall's back.

"Baby?" Josh decided to break the silence.

"Hmm?" Niall slowly closed his eyes.

"Did you have a good time today?"

"Yeah, I did. Did you?"

"Of course! I'm glad I could give you the time of your life. You deserve the world, baby, and I can't wait to give it to you."

Niall looked up at him. "Baby, you are giving me the world. I'm marrying you, you're my world. You, your parents, and Perrie are my world, and I hope my parents and brothers are yours."

Josh leaned down and kissed Niall. "You were my world the day I met you."