11

The soon-to-be-married couple laid in bed that night after a long day of sight-seeing and seeing all that Spain had to offer.

"I think we should start looking at houses once we get back home. What do you think?" Niall asked, while lazily running his fingers down Josh's chest.

"Well, where do you want to move to?"

"I wouldn't mind living on the beach, but if we have kids, I would like for them to be close to their grandparents and be able to see them. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, that completely does. No, I completely get it. So, what if we moved somewhere near the beach, but stayed close to our parents?"

Niall jumped on Josh's lap. "Have I told you how much I love you today?"

"I love you, too, cutie." Josh smiled.

"In just one short week, I'll be marrying my best friend. I'll be marrying you." Niall smiled.

Josh blushed. "You're my best friend, too, and the love of my life."

"Come on, bestie, let's go to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow."

Josh smiled. "Yes, we do, so go to sleep, my love."

Niall snuggled into Josh's side, and fell asleep with one hand on Josh's heart. Right where it belonged.

The pair woke up the next morning refreshed and happy.

Josh wanted to spoil Niall rotten today. He had a super busy day planned for them. Niall had said the previous day that he wanted to have a lazy day at the beach, so that's what they were going to do for the day.

After Niall and Josh were dressed and ready to go, they walked down to the beach hand-in-hand, and set up their things.

They laid down on their towels and began to sunbathe. Niall plugged in his earbuds and Josh fell asleep. 

Yeah, that was very relaxing for the happy couple.