chapter 10:A date to remember✔

He brought me to a theatre
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Bryan's pov

"You know,normal girls will want to go to a fancy restaurant,what makes you think that I'd be different"  she asked me.

"You are not  other girls and you always looked really calm and at ease at the schools theatre so I thought I'd bring you here, it is also really beneficial since they are acting out Romeo and juliet" I told her. Some girls will find all this  lame but I knew that she loved it since she's been grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Honestly she looks stunning tonight, and her dress is quite distracting.

She always looks peaceful at the theatre at school and she's a great actress,she isn't like Abby who basically lives off makeup,everything about maddie was simple despite her being rich, her makeup was light and her lip gloss made her lips look fuller making me want to k-what am I even saying, am not supposed to fall for her(or want to kiss her) it's supposed to be the other way around. What is she doing to me. Gosh, I'm in trouble.

"Why are you looking at me like that or is there something on my face?" she asked touching her face,but I stopped because I didn't want her to ruin perfection.

Did I really just say that about Maddie?

"No,don't mind me,there's nothing on your face,infact you look perfectly fine" I told her.

We sat in the car for about a minute and a half more.

"So do you want to sit down here all night or watch a real life play" I asked her.

"Of course not,I mean lets go inside" she said.

"I thought you'd never ask" I got of out of the drivers side of the car fast so that I could open the door for her, girls love it when you do that.

"You know that you don't have to do that right" she said.

"Nope, I dont" I told her.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Maddie's pov

After an hour and thirty minutes of throwing popcorn at each other the play finally came to an end. Once we got out of the theatre(which I will definitely come back to some other day) we decided to walk to a diner that wasn't really far and ordered take outs.

So far this night has been really fun and I had no intentions of going home anytime soon. The night is still young.

"So where's our last destination" I asked him.

"There" he said pointing at the beach.

"Why would I go to beach  at night more precisely 10:30PM" I asked.

"It's because I made reservations" he told me. Uh

"You can't make reservations at a Beach, it's open to everyone" I said.

"Look over there" he said pointing to a guy wearing all black,he was setting a table in between the beach. Now this is certainly something I'm dressed for.

"Oh" that was all I could say.

"So are we going stand here all day" I asked him teasingly, trying to mimick the words he said earlier.

We held hands as we walked towards the sea. Then suddenly he scooped me up from the ground,raising me high.

"Bryan what are you doing?" I asked

"I'm trying to throw into a very cold water at 10:40PM" he said as if stating the obvious. And before you know it I was dumped in an ice,cold freezing water.

"Bryan I can't swim" I lied. I'm actually a terrific swimmer,my mum made sure that all are children could swim. But it seems like he fell for it.

He took of his jacket and shirt and jumped into the water, when he saw me laughing he was furious.

"You tricked me" he said.

"Yup,and you fell for it, if I was going down you certainly had to go down with me" I told him.

"Ok, so am starving" he said after we finally got out of the water.

"How is that even possible, you already ate so much"

"Yeah,but that doesn't mean that I'm stuffed"

This will definitely be a date to remember.
I am about to eat while wearing a soaked dress in between the beach two hours till midnight. My grandchildren will be proud.

"So what's for dinner" I asked.

"Why don't you see for yourself" he said.

I opened the stuff ( I don't know what it's called) that was covering my food. And behold I saw a bunch of leaves popularly known as Salad  and water
What does he think of me, do I look like a ballerina (it's all fiction,  so no offenses to any ballerina reading this :) ) or do I look like someone that is planning on dying from anorexia, I am still young and I want to live to the fullest and eat to the fullest. Bryan got fried rice and turkey and also some steak he even had wine and a beer.

"Bryan" I start of sweetly "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU GET ME SALAD AND WATER" I literally screamed.

"I'm sorry,  I didn't know that you would not like this,  I just assumed that you were watching your weight "

"So now what?" I asked.

"Uh"

"What am I supposed to eat, I can't just sit here and watch you eat " I asked him.

"Fine we can share my food"

"No we can't" I clearly stated.

"Why can't we share" he asked.

"Because,  food is my life and I can't share it,I'm so sorry" and with that I pulled the food over to my side of the table and began to eat.

"So what do you expect me to eat" he asked.

"I have an idea" I said "why don't you eat this" I suggested,  pushing the salad towards him.

He looked purely irritated by the the sight of the salad, and glared at it like they were arch enemies.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Finally I finished my food (well Bryan's food) and as promised I didn't give him anything.

"I'll just assume you didn't just steal my food and ask you to dance with me" he said.

"You do realise that it's weird to dance to no music right?" I asked her giving him a questioning look.

"Who said there was no music" then he brought out something that looked like a remote and pressed a botton. Soon enough a song started playing.

When your legs dont walk like they used to before🎵

___________________________________________________________________
🙋

Ed sheeran rules 💕💕❤

Don't forget to vote,comment and share.