chapter 14: The revelation✔

Arrgh the power of jealousy
---------------------------
I tried to relax and kept reminding myself that this is probably a friendly conversation, well all that hope was lost the moment I saw Phoebe place her hand on his chest. It was that bad and man, I was on fire

As if he could sense that there was someone behind him he turned around and his sky blue eyes met my brown ones but I looked away first and walked off with no destination in mind I just wanted to be far away from them but even as I walking I could hear Bryan calling me and I didnt care.
----------------------

I've been in the cottage that my parents eventually rented since Cole kept on complaining about how uncomfortable it was to sleep in a tent.

I guess I'm overreacting, I shouldn't be jealous and I shouldn't be angry at Bryan, he didn't necessarily have to like me ,he was allowed to like whoever he wanted to like since I don't own him

I later on decide to go back to Bryan and probably tell him that I was in a bad mood which is why I walked off and as I was walking out of the room I heard a phone ring so I went  back inside in search of the phone. It was my mum's phone so I decided to answer it without checking the caller ID.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Hello Mrs Thompson this is doctor Taylor/ I just want to check up on your daughter and remind you that she has to come back next week so that we can examine her and resume curing her of leukemia-"

I completely cut doctor Taylor off at that point I mean she couldn't be talking about me right? I can't be the daughter she was referring to right? I don't have leukemia right?
Oh, who am I kidding my mum only has one daughter and that is me.

Oh no,oh no this can't be happening, I can't have cancer.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably, my heartbeat increased its pace and the next thing you know I fall on the cold hard floor feeling lifeless like I've lost everything and all this is happening  because I found out that I had leukemia.

"You big man upstairs why did you do this to me, why create me if you knew that I would eventually die early" I said calmly to no one in particular, trying to hold it together and act like there's still hope.

"Maddie where are you" I heard my mum say

She came into the room that I was in with Cole trailing behind her.
"Jesus" she screamed and Cole helped me up from the floor.

"What happened" she asked me with a shaking voice.

I was to weak to talk , so I simply pointed at the phone I dropped on the table and fortunately doctor taylors was still on the line.

My mum picked the phone up and instantly she became pale, at that point all my doubts were cleared,they all knew about it,mum ,dad and Cole knew that I had leukemia and no one told me.

"Cole,go and get your dad" she said.

She came closer to me and wanted to hug me before I screamed

"Don't come near me and don't touch me,you liar" I told her crawling away as far as I could.

"Maddison-" I didn't let her finish

"It's Maddie" I corrected her .

"Maddie I didn't lie to you , I was trying to protect you because I knew the moment you found out you'll be broken" she said trying to sound calm.

"Well,you did a good job protecting me and now you can see how that turned out" I told her harshly

"Maddie" I heard my dad call

"You knew too right,that's why you came back to new York" I queried.

"I feel deceived and lied too,how am I supposed to believe that your sudden affection is real" I added

"I asked you if I was okay on the last day I spent at the hospital and you told me that I was fine and that there was nothing to worry about, tell me what was your reason for lying" I asked them all but as my mum began to speak I interrupted her.

"You know what, I don't want to know the reason,you should all just stay away from me"  I told them before going  to my room.

Lauren's pov
As soon as Maddie left I picked up my phone and apologised to doctor taylor.

"What do we do now?" Cole asked me " you all know that  maddie can be stubborn"

"I honestly don't know either , we should wait till she comes around" I told him

"Yeah you're right" Evan said.

__________________________________________________________________

Hi

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Vote, comment and share!!!!