chapter 16:back stabbed✔

Bryan's pov
I feel so happy in Maddie's arms and all I can think about is her,
So yeah we just stood there under the bright moonlight hugging when suddenly her breathing stopped and I could no longer feel her chest rise or fall against mine. Something is definetly wrong.

"Maddie" I called but there was no response.

I immediately released her from the embrace and looked at her only to be met by closed eyes. She fainted.

I carried her to the dispensary explaining to the nurse that I had no idea on what happened to her before she sprang to action

2 hours later
.
"Her eyes are opening" I informed her family whom I called after she passed out.

"Where am I" maddie asked.

"You are in the hospital darling you passed out 2 hours ago" the nurse told her.

"Oh okay" she said

"Honey are you feeling alright" Maddie's mom asked

"Yeah I feel okay"she replied

"You are free to take her home mr and mrs Thompson" the nurse informed us.

Maddie's pov

"Maddie are you ready to go" my mum asked me

"Yes I am,just give me a few minutes" I told her and she simply nodded moving out of the dispensary along with the rest of my family.

"So...um...thank you" I told bryan

"Anytime" he said to me smiling.

"I'm going to go now" I said.

"Okay sure bye" he said.

As I was about to leave the dispensary he called me.

"Maddie" he said

"Uhn" I answered facing him and before I'm even able to register what he was about to do, he pulled closer to him grabbing me by the waist and next thing you know he smacks his lips against mine. My tummy is literally doing a backflip and butterflies begin to play around,I could feel electricity and sparks.

Our lips moved in sync and at that point I couldn't exactly explain what I felt for him but I knew that I really really liked kissing him.

"Maddie I've been meaning to ask you something" he said.

"Um okay,what do you want to ask" I pursued him to talk.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he said. At that point I felt my heartbeat quicken its pace and I could feel goosebumps on my skin.

"You know what don't answer if you don't want to it's an extremely stupid question"

"Bry-" I was about to say before he cut me off.

"Maddie no worries you dont have to say anything its too early and I understand that " he told and before you know it starts he rambling like a five year old which I would have found cute if not that I was currently frustrated.

"Bryan just shut up and kiss me" I said before grabbing a fistful of his shirt and kissing him ,I could feel him smile and that alone made my heart melt and also made me feel happy knowing that now he was mine,all mine.

Eventually we had to stop to get some air.

"So is that a yes or a no" he asked scratching the back of his neck which I found adorable.

"Its definitely a yes" I told him grinning widely

"I really have to go now" I told him" because my parents are waiting for me downstairs"