chapter 18: drinking more than necessary✔

When we get to the the party I already feel very tipsy, so I stumble out of the limo with Sydney close by , the music was so loud and the house was stuffy,but I was still in a partying mood. I start dancing without even realising it, sydney sees me and has a proud grin on her face before starting to dance too. Before you know it I'm dancing next to guy and let me tell you he's hot, he even has that Channing Tatum smile. "Hey beautiful" he whispers close to my ear and hands me a drink. I mutter thank you before taking a sip, it tasted strong. Tequila maybe, I wonder where Sydney has gone too.

As I start to dance I spot Bryan in the kitchen with what looked like vodka in his hands and he makes eye contact, he must have a lot of guts, I mean he's here drinking after breaking my heart. Suddenly it's like there is some sort of spark in me, I turn around and kiss the guy I was dancing with despite the fact that i didn't even know his name and I had never seen him before except tonight of course. The guy who I still don't know his name seemed to like it and wanted to go further, so what started as a simple kiss is now a full make out session with his guys hands all over and the alcohol gone and forgotten, I decided that I had enough with him and moved away from him, feeling quite dirty.

"Come on babe,dont leave yet ,I'm not done with you" the guy said pulling me back to him and forcing me to kiss him. I tried kicking but nothing could stop him.

"She doesn't want you so I advice you to leave before I do something that we both regret" I hear a voice say, and see a masculine figure heading my way and possibly coming to my aid, only then did I notice that bryan was no longer seated  in the kitchen and he was infact the one standing in front of me.

I could tell that this guy was frightened by bryan.
"I'm sorry I didn't know she had a boyfriend, I was just fooling around a bit" he said before leaving.

"He's not my boyfriend" neither is he my friend, I wanted to add but decided against it.

"Well, he sure acts like one" the guy mutters before going and lustfully staring at a girl sitting down, she kinda looks familiar.

So right now I and bryan are left alone,leading to this awkward silence and tension.

"You didn't have to do anything, I was handling the situation well on my own" i told him obviously lying.

"Yeah I could see that you where clearly handling the situation by the looks of things" he replied sarcastically before walking away.

I don't know what has gotten into me, maybe it's the alcohol, all I know is that I am following Bryan like a lost puppy.

"Thank you" I told him eventually

"Haha I was wondering when I'll finally hear that" he said laughing.

"You have no right to talk or laugh even, afterall you aren't the one suffering through a possible heartbreak" I exclaimed. And in a minute every humor and funny expression happens to wipe off, probably remembering the earlier events of the day, I take that as my cue to leave, trying to look for sydney on my way.

I have had enough fun for one night.

___________________________________________________
Hi there, sorry for the short chapter and false promise, I hope I'll be able to make it up to you.

Pls vote,comment (tell me if it sucks or if I should continue, constrictive criticism pls) and share.

Thanks a bunch
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖