chapter 17: freedom from everything✔

A/n I love this picture of shawn mendes, when he was singing "there's nothing holding me back"❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Anyone else crushing on him?
_______________________________________________________________
"Maddie, I know it's hard to believe but it's true, this was a bet"
------------------------------
"No, that's not true, he told me he liked me, he asked me to be girlfriend, he even called me beautiful" I told Sydney, just in time bryan passed by, his face showing no emotions.

"Bryan tell me this isn't true" I said as tears began to roll down my face. I stood there waiting patiently for him to explain , but no answer came from him he just stood there and stared at the ground unable to face him.

Next thing you know I slapped him really hard.

"Bryan I trusted you, I really really liked you .I can't  believe you could do this to me, I feel stupid because I've been played, you just toyed with my heart for Pete's sake and all for a stupid bet .now you listen carefully I don't ever want to see you around me , don't call me or text me" I told him. He finally looked up at me his face filled with many emotions but I couldn't care less I was done with him.

As I walked pass him I felt something, I felt broken and hurt. And right there and then I made a promise to myself I  will never allow myself to be fooled by boys ever again.

Bryan's pov.

Fuck, I lost her, I lost maddie. How the hell did she get to know about the bet, no one knew except Josh and zach. I go to look for them and I instantly find them in the cafeteria.

"Who told Abby about the bet" I asked them both.

"I did, it kinda slipped when I was talking to her" Zach said  shrugging.

"Why? Zach I really like her and you just ruined all of my chances with her, I even asked her out yesterday, but all that has to end thanks to your blabbing mouth" I told him while trying to control my anger

"Man, I didn't know you were serious with her, I thought this was all a joke to you and that she meant nothing to you" he said

"Well it wasn't a joke and she meant everything to me, I'm crazy about maddie" I finally said before noticing that tears were rolling down my face.

As I was about to leave the cafeteria Josh said "when you play with fire you get burnt"

And those words were very true.

Maddie's pov

As soon as I heard the closing bell ring, I stormed out of the  school with Sydney by my side
--------------------------
"So there's this party coming up at about 7pm which is in like 3 hours, I want you to come with me" Sydney said.

"Sydney you know that I don't party it's just isn't my scene" I told her.

And truly partying wasn't really my style so I don't ever do it even though Sydney always begs me to go with her, I always say no.

"Come on maddie you need to loosen up a bit" she persuaded giving me her best cute puppy look which is just so hard to resist.

"Fine I'll go, but just this one time" I said to her firmly.

"Thank you thank you thank you" she said hugging me as tight as possible.

"Now all we need to do is get you a dress and do your make up, but knowing you, you will want something light so that's what will do".

So yeah after 30 minutes of searching for 'the perfect dress' as sydney called it, I am now wearing a short purple gown with a single strap with hugs my curves paired with a black wedge my hair was straightened and my make up was light, just eyeliner and lipgloss while sydney is wearing a blue crop top along with a short and silky looking skirt also paired with a black wedge she had on heavy make up and her hair was curled up. To be honest  I think we look hot.

Once we are done we went downstairs to meet Sydney's chaffeur sitting inside the limousine, the moment he saw us he got out of the limousine and came to open the door for us.

On the way to the party Sydney brought two beers from under the chair and gave one to me, but I refused it , I knew what will come after.

"Don't worry this will only put you in a party mood and you won't get drunk " sydney informed me

"You sure" I asked and she simply nodded

I popped open the can and took a swing of beer from it allowing the bitter taste to move from my to my throat, within 3 minutes I had finished the entire beer and honestly I felt great and free.

"You know what sydney,you were right this party is going to be great, I can feel it" I told her proudly.

Sydney grinned and hugged me from the side before finishing her own beer.

Let's go crash this party
_______________________________________________________________________
Yup I am officially the most terrible person in the world, I didn't update on monday as I said I would. I had some exams going on and I really needed to read but now I am done with them. So you should be expecting earlier updates

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.