part three A

Jack pov

I woke up in the middle of a dark room with a single light beaming down on me.
My arms and legs were bound to a metal chair making my heart skip a beat, and files lay carelessly sprawled on a table in front of me. A shadowy figure emerged from the darkness in the corner of the room and leaned down in front of me, the light casting a shadow over the stranger's face so I couldn't really see it clearly.
My eyes glided down to the figure's chest where a police badge gleamed from the light
Shit.
How did I get caught?!
I growled as the figure leaned closer to me, it's... HIS breath now hot against my cheeks.
I wasn't going to j-... wait... that wa-

                      ~~~

I woke suddenly to my new roommate swinging open my door with a single foot while his hands were occupying with a plate of pizza and a glass of water.
'Sure. Don't bother to fookin knock. I guess hiding my shit is on the to-do list now too,' I thought to myself while rolling my eyes.
When he noticed I had been sleeping, his face twisted with a hint of guilt.
"Sorry I woke you up. Um... here's your lunch." He handed me the plate and set the glass of water on the bedside dresser after I sat up and I thanked him quickly.
"Its ok. I've always been a light sleeper anyway," I reassured him. I always HAD to be one. In the area I lived, if you weren't a light sleeper, you'd probably wake up in a ditch with your dick cut off.
It also saved my ads back in Ireland from the police more times that I could count.
Mark didn't have to know that though.
"Uh... Ok, I'll um... enjoy your lunch then," he stutters awkwardly, running a hand through his vibrant red hair before rushing out the door and closing it behind him.
I wait a couple of seconds as I hear his footsteps are completely gone. I get up off my bed and start searching.
I need to find a place to hide my weapons, cause if he's just gonna randomly barge in here all the time without knocking, I'm gonna be in deep shit real quick.
I check my closet to see if there were any secret entrances, knocking on every part of It.
I mean I could just make my own secret entrance but it would probably make a lot of noise, and there's also the possibility that he wants to move the closet and then see the gaping hole in the wall.
I crouch down to the floor and knock on the wooden planks to see if there were any loose parts.
AHA!!
Found one.
As silently as I could, i pried the loose board off until there was a small opening just big enough to hide my things.
I take my bag and take out all my weapons.
Two rifles, five pocket knives, three pistols and about ten bags of amo for both the rifles and pistols.
I packed all of it in the small compartment and closed it up again, trying my best to make it not look loose or feel loose.
Alright, weapons are hidden safely, I should be ok for now. I take out my laptop and start playing a few games while eating my food.
After the sun went down I got bored and decided to go  watch some tv.
I open my door and silently walk downstairs, still having my trained instincts and sharp ears listening for any movement in the house, even though I knew it wasn't nessicary.
I go to the tv room and turn on the tv, I started to watch one of my favorite cartoons, Rick and Morty.
After a few episodes I heard a door open and footsteps coming down the stairs.
Moments later i saw Mark by the doorway with messy hair and groggy eyes, he was obviously taking a nap before.
"Hey, wanna watch a movie together? I can order some pizza for us," he said.
"Sure thing sounds fun," I reply as he gets out his phone.
He dials the pizza place and puts the phone to his ear.
"Hi hello uh, can we have two large....
Hey what do we want?" He whisper asks me while holding his hand on the phone.
"Oh um... I'll have a ham and pineapple please," he sort of cringed when I say that as he puts the phone back to his ear.
"Yeah we'll have two large ham and pineapple pizza please," he says before listening to how much and how long it will take.
After he was done he said thank you and put the phone down.
"The pizza will be here in 20 minutes, while we wait, I'll get us some drinks while you pick a movie," he said before heading to the kitchen.
I started browsing through all the movies until I came across a new horror movie that was out called Ouija.
I picked that as I waited for Mark to come back.
"Ooooo Ouija huh?
You think you're brave enough for the spooks little man," he teases as he sets the drinks on the coffee table and sits down next to me.
"Oh please, I watch these kinds of movies and I laugh, I was born ready," I retort back smirking.
He chuckles as I put on my stone cold manly man face on and we both start laughing together.
"So, to pass the time, why don't we ask a few things about each other?"
I nod as we start asking each other questions like about their hobbies and things they like and dislike.
"Ok ok so I've got to ask this," I say, "since you have enough money to pay rent AND bills just by yourself, what's your career?"
"Well I guess since we're roommates you were probably gonna find out sooner or later.
I'm an undercover police officer."
My eyes widen, the doorbell rings.
"Oh I'll get It," he chirps happily as he gets up to go to the door.
Shit
Shit
Shit
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT
I'm so absolutely fooked.
If I had known he was a cop I never would've agreed to be his fookin roommate.
I try my absolute best to stay calm as he comes back with the two pizza boxes.
"Alrighty let's get this movie started," he says giving me one of the boxes as I smile and grab the remote and start the movie.
We sit there casually as we eat pizza and watch the movie together.

                       ~~~

Hey my little nekos.
Sorry for kinda cutting it short, the chapter was getting too long so I'll have to cut it into two parts.
Hense why it says part three A.
But anyways thank you so much for reading hope you've enjoyed.
Leave a like and comment if you did.
Also follow me for some more septiplier filled fanfic.
But anyways thanks again for reading and I will see you in the next chapter.
TTFN, Tata for now!!!