part one

Hey my little nekos. So yes I finally made this story as requested. If you don't know what I'm talking about check out my book shock collar.
So anyways
Enjoy.

                             ~~~

No-one's pov

It was dinner time at the McLoughlin house in Ireland. Little Seán sat at the table with his father as his mother was making final preparations for the food.
He was about six years old and he had a cute little baby face.
His mother finally brought out their dinner.
Him and his father thanked her for the lovely meal as she sat down, they all said grace before picking up their knives and forks and digging in.
Seán started with the roast chicken, savouring the taste of his mother's fine cooking.
"How was school today munchkin," his mother asked him, he looked up and smiled.
"It was great, I learnt how to spell my full name AND we practiced our ABC's," he cheered, he always loved school.
Suddenly someone at the
door started banging, his father stood up grumpily.
"Who on earth could be knocking at this time," he said in an angry tone before turning the corner.
As the door opened, seán and his mother heard two gunshots then footsteps running towards them.
His mother pulled Seán under the desk as they hid.
"Now sweety, mom needs you to be quiet now ok, and don't come out until your sure they've left." a tear rolled down her cheek as she pulled Seán into her arms, kissed his head and told him she loved him for the last time. She leaped out from underneath the table and ran towards the exit while calling the murderes to follow her. A few seconds later you could hear two gunshots and then a third one a bit later.
Seán stayed sat under the table, crying but still as quiet as a mouse like his mother told him.
About fifteen minutes later when he was sure he was safe, he came out and cautiously walked to the front door.
In front of him was his dead father, bullets in his head, his eyes still open.
On that moment Seán's heart changed, there was no love or kindness or innocence like there used to be. Just an empty hole and the feeling of rage.

20 years later
Seán/Jack pov

I stare outside the corner of a window window in an old, abandoned warehouse waiting, watching.
A few minutes later I find my target, I raise up my shot gun and point it at a man in a suit, aiming at his big fat head.
Just a few more seconds aaaaannnnd
*BANG*
I shoot him straight in the left eye before ducking behind he window as the nearby police try and find the source.
Hello, my name is Seán but from now on call me Jack so no-one knows it's me. I'm an assassin, one of the best in the world. After what happened to my parents 20 years ago, I sought out to find the people who did it, and tear them to shreds. After that I found that I rather liked killing people, so now I just do it for fun, or if someone gets too suspicious.
The only thing anyone knows about me is my name, my face is unidentified. But as of recently I've become rather clumsy with my work, letting people catch a glimpse of my face. So I need to move somewhere to keep from getting caught, somewhere like America.
I go to the room I've set up in this warehouse and start packing my stuff. Just one bag mostly filled with weapons. I'm not really a gun type, I'm more of a knife or bow and arrow person, but sometimes a gun is more useful.
I head to my bathroom and grab the green hair dye I bought for when this would happen. After a few hours the top of my head is coloured a nice shade of lime green, the colour matching with my blue eyes.
After making some food, I go online to buy tickets to California. I also look for a flat and someone that needs a roommate. I figured it would be even harder to catch me if I had a roommate. After searching for a few minutes I find a good choice.
Name: Mark Fishbach
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Description: Hi I'm Mark as you already know that hehe.
I'm a very quiet person that won't bother you and I can pay 100% of the rent and bills.

This one sounds like a winner. I offer to be roommates and ten minutes later he accepted.
I smiled and said I'd be there in two days. I close my laptop and head to bed.
Boy see what my new roommate.

                               ~~~

So there's the first chapter done.
Thank you all so much for reading this story I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter. Leave a comment and vote if you did. Also follow me for some more septiplier filled fanfic.
But anyways thanks again for reading this story and I will see you in the next chapter.
TTFN, tata for now!!!