Part 5

Trigger warning: there is a lot of detailed murder so if your squeemish to that, you should probably click off this chapter.

                       ~~~

Jack pov

I crouch on top of the building of a night club as I pick dirt from my nails with one of my knives, waiting for my first victim of the night. The night club is in a real sketchy part of town so it'll be easier to get away with it. I soon hear a group coming out of the club, I can smell the alcohol all the way from here. I watch the group of a man being flocked by three woman. I slowly start to follow them, staying low and making sure that I'm not making any sound. I follow the obnoxiously loud group until they reach a hotel, an expensive one.
This guy must be a rich snob. Maybe I should leave one of them alive to cover up as a suspect.
Nah, I wanna take my time with these four, best that there's no wittnesses.
Now, how to get into the hotel without getting caught.
I climb down into an ally way and walk out onto the rode, following them without looking too suspicious. Luckily the man was speaking loud enough that I didn't have to risk going inside to hear their room.
"To room 314 ladies!!!" He bellowed out before staggering to the elevator.
I smirk, this guy is making it so easy for me. I go into the allyway right by the hotel, making sure to go in the least notical place and start shimmying my way up, using window siles and cracks in the walls. I look into some of the windows that are connected to the hallway to get and estimate of where room 314 is. I find a floor that has a room 310 and stop, checking to see if there weren't any cameras near by or facing me. I open the window with some effort and slip inside, closing it again when my feet hit the ground. There are moving cameras so I'm gonna have to be quick about this. I start swiftly moving along the corridor until I reach room 314. I listen closely to the door to make sure the group isn't anywhere near it before quickly taking out my trustworthy lockpick and starting to unlock the door. Its open!
I silently open and close it before any cameras spot me.
Hacker voice 'I'm in.'
I look around and see that there weren't any cameras in the room. The four must be in the bedroom getting their freak on judging by the seductive sweet talk and moans coming from them. I go into a closet near by and wait for them to fall asleep.

After about an hour of non-stop fooking they finally fall asleep.
Jesus.
Go big or go home I guess.
I quietly come out of the closet (hehe XD) and stalk towards the bedroom. I peak inside to see all of them passed out on the bed with the man in the middle, a blanket being the only thing covering his modesty.
They're all fast asleep and wouldn't wake up if a wrecking ball hit them.
Time to get to work
I start by taking eachone of the women and tying them up with their own clothes.
Each woman was leaning against the corners of the room, still fast asleep. Now for the big boy. I use the sheets to tie his hands the the head board, I take one pillowcase and use it as a muzzle so that he won't make too much noise when he wakes up. I do the same with the women. When I'm finished I take a moment to appreciate my work, I contemplate putting up a signiture trade mark like all those famous killers do. But decide against it, only famous killers fo it, and being famous means being caught. I may be one of the best assassins in the world, but I have no name, therefore I do not exist in the eyes of sociaty.
I think its about time, lets get this show one the road.

"Wakey wakey eggs 'n bakey!" I shout in the man's ears making him recoil, his ears more sensitive from the hangover. He opens his eyes and sees the women crying on the floor, me waking them up before him. He tries to get up but realises he's been tied down. I straddle him, smirking I take my mask off and lean down so that our faces are mere inches away.
"Oohh me and you are gonna have so much fun together," I seductively say into his ears.
He starts to develop a small boner. Wow, this guy is either really drunk or so low that he'll get himself off with anyone, even a stranger. But I suppose these three lovely ladies arent any much different. I start to grind on his forming erection and feel him buck his hips up to try get more friction, completely forgetting the tied up women.
Ive got him now.
I go down closer, making sure all his attention is on me and me only. My lips graze against his and he tries his best to cature it, I'm a tease what can I say.
I finally mash our lips together, tasting various wiskys and beers on his tongue. It made me want to gag but I held back. We continued kissing for a while until I pulled back, holding one of my hidden knives to his throat. The idiot was so destracted that he didn't even realise it until I pushed a little, making a small cut. He started freaking out and trying to push me off but I held him steady and pushed further on the knife to make him stop squirming.
"Oh hun don't worry, I wont use this on you... yet," I whisper before getging off of him and walking to the middle of the room.
"Now, were gonna play a little game you and I." I point to each of the women, "you have to pick one for these lovely ladies and the other two will die. " The women immediately start to weep as the man looks scared as all balls. I smirk, these people are fun to play with.
I walk to one woman and crouch in front of her.
"Hello there, what's your name..." I wait for a response even though I know I wouldn't get any.
"Rosita! Thats a beautiful name," I do the same to the other two.
"Ok so our three candadits are; Rosita, Sally and  Molly. And you," I point to the man.
"I'm gonna call you colonel Sanders, cause you kinda look like him," I chuckle at his face. It really did look similar to the all mightly colonel of the the fat inducing, rubber covered chicken we all know and love.
"So which will you choose to rescue Mr colonel Sanders sir?" I go to the first woman and pull her hair up to face him while holding the knife to her neck.
"Rosita?" All I hear were muffled cries that I couldn't really make out so I took it as a no. I shrug and flick my wrist, slitting her neck and killing her instantly.
"Yeah I didn't like Rosita either, she looked kinda clingy," I say as I walk to the middle of the room again.
"You have to more options Colonel Sanders, what will it be? Sally or molly? You have five seconds to decide." He starts thrashing frantically in the direction of Sally, guess she won. I smirk before going up to Molly who was trying to back away from me and sobbing her eyes out. I go behind her body, press myself against her and hold her head up to give me more acsess to her neck.
"Hey hey shhh... this'll only hurt for a second," I whisper soothingly to her before jabbing the knife right into her windpipe. I get up and walk to Sally, I pick her up and throw her on Colonel Sander's body. He tries to hug her but cant cause of the strains. He she's as she suddenly gasps before going limp on his body. He looks at me holding the knife in her chest.
"Never trust the words of an assassin," I say innocently before throwing Sally's dead body on the floor.
"And now for the grand finale... you," I stab him in the skull, his eyes going wide before rolling into their sockets and him his body falling limp.
I take the knife out and look at the tiny massicre I've made. I'm proud of myself, good job Jackaboy.
I decide to wash the knife in the sink here by the hotel, I walk to the bathroom. I had sprays of blood all over my face and neck, I take some soap and wash it all off before heading back to the room. I check the whole place, being thourough so that I make sure there isn't any evidence I left behind. I look at Colonel Sanders and see that he had a wedding ring on. Well... guess he deserved this then, cheating on his wife, what an asshole.
I pick up my mask and head to the window, climbing out of it then closing it. Time to head home.

I finally get back and sneak through the window into my room as the sun starts to come up. I hear shuffling from nextdoor, Mark must be awake. I quickly but quietly take off all my gear and my outfit and stuff it all under a floor board. I find some pjs and slip them on and getting into bed. I ruffled the bed and little so it looked like someone was actually sleeping in it, then closing my eyes and waiting for him to leave. I hear his door open and start walking to mine, the opens my door and comes inside. He walks to the side of my bed and put something that sounds like paper on my dresser. Before leaving I feel his eyes stare at me for a few moments before walking out and cloaing the door. A few minutes later and I hear the front door open then close, then a car starting and driving away. I open my eyes and look at the note he left me.

'Gone to work. Be back by 5:30 ;3'

                     ~~~