Chapter 2

A/N: So yes, I know, it's kind of short, sorry! I think my chapters will be kind of short, but I'll have a lot of them to make up for it! Anyway, hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit, you thought as you saw your old friend, Kageyama Tobio, enter the gym. This could be it for you, the end of your time on the boy's volleyball team. It's been real, guys. It's been nice, even though it's only been like 5 minutes.

"Ah, you must be Kageyama Tobio," Daichi said to him. "Yes, it's nice to meet you." You awkwardly stood to the side, hoping Daichi would forget you were there. He introduced the others to Kageyama, and then turned to you. "And this is another one of our new first years, (L/N) (C/N), he went to your junior high school, maybe you remember him?" Kageyama and you just stared at each other for a minute.

"(B/N)? What are you doing here?" he asked, shocked

Shoot, cover blown, you thought, thinking fast.

"What are you talking about? My name's (C/N), I'm clearly a boy, you said, putting slight annoyance into your words. "You don't remember me? I was a wing spiker."

Please believe me... you thought desperately.

Kageyama thought for a moment. "Oh, I guess I didn't remember you, sorry."

You exhaled slowly. Thank god. 

-TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY AND YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH HINATA AND KAGEYAMA-

You went home that day, feeling worn out. What a day. Suddenly you heard your phone go off. Who could that be? You turned on your phone and checked your text messages

Oikawa Tooru: (B/N)-CHANNN! WHY WEREN'T YOU AT AOBA JŌSAI?!?!

You sighed. What should you tell him?

You: Sorry, you must have the wrong number. This is (L/N) (C/N). I go to Karasuno, not Aoba Jōsai.

You waited for a response from him.

Oikawa Tooru: But you have the same last name as her! You must be related somehow!

You: Oh, you mean (B/N)? She's my cousin, she moved overseas to America. We haven't heard from her in a year.

Oikawa Tooru: Seriously? Me neither! It's like she dropped off the face of the earth!

You: Yeah....

You sat in silence for a few minutes until Oikawa responded to you again.

Oikawa Tooru: Well, you must be around the same age as her if you're in high school. Can I still talk to you?

You sighed, thinking. Maybe it'll be good to keep in contact with your best friend. After all, you've really missed him. 

You: Sure....

Oikawa Tooru: YAY!