Chapter 14

Hey guys! I'm back from my break! I will try to update more frequently now.

   Also, I've started working on a new project called Madness in Murder. It's my original plot and characters and once I get it all put together I may try to draw it all out as a manga. Would any of you guys be interested in something like that?
——————————————-

   Today was the day. The day that you guys would face Aoba Josai. You had woken up early with anticipation. The night before you had stayed over at Kageyama's so you guys could practice. By the time you woke up, he was pacing the room already.

   'He must be nervous...' you thought as you got ready.

   Once both of you were ready, you started walking to Karasuno. "Hey, Kags?" You asked. He hummed in response. "Why do you seem so nervous?"

   He was silent for a moment before suddenly hugging you. "Don't worry about it...." he said softly before continuing to walk, leaving you dumbfounded. "Oi, Kageyama, wait up!"

    When you arrived at Karasuno, everyone was already waiting for you guys.

   "Kageyama, (L/N), we almost left without you!" Daichi scolded.

   "Sorry, Daichi-san!" you said apologetically, using your big, innocent eyes to your advantage. Daichi just couldn't stay mad at you when you did that. He ruffled you hair and smiled. "Alright, Alright, just get on the bus."

   "Thanks Dadchi!" You said, getting on the bus. Daichi sweatdropped. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that!"

   After a long and silent bus ride, you arrived at the place where you would be competing again.

   "Kageyama, let's win this!" You said, giving him a high five, and a big smile that made him blush. He high fives you back. "Y-yeah!"

    TIME SKIP

   You guys lost. Horribly. You were extremely down as you all lined up and thanked everyone.

   'If only I'd done better....' you thought dejectedly after talking to Oikawa for a little while.

   What you didn't know was that Kageyama was more upset than you were.

     KAGEYAMA'S POV

   'No, no, no... Why did I agree to that stupid deal? I could be losing (C/N)-Chan now!'  I thought angrily as I saw Oikawa smirk at me from across the gym while talking to (C/N).

   I went to the bathroom to go wash my face, and guess what?

   My luck fucking sucks.

   "O-Oikawa-senpai," I said, startled when I saw him walk into the bathroom.

   "Hello, Tobio-Chan! So I'm sure you remember the deal?" Oikawa said, his smirk growing wider.

   I nodded grimly. "Yes."

   "Good, then you should know to stay away from (C/N)-Chan. And don't tell him about this either, because I will find out," he said, smirking and waving before leaving.

   'Dammit, (C/N), why do you keep messing with my head....?'