Chapter 15

A/N: Sorry this is kind of short, I'm gonna try to update again later today or on the other book.

   It was a Saturday. You texted Kageyama when you woke up.

You: Hey, you wanna hang out today?

Tobio: Sorry, I can't, maybe another time.

You: Oh, ok.

So you went to hang out with Oikawa instead.

It was then Monday. You walked up to Kageyama. "Hey, Tobio, you wanna walk home after school?"

He turned towards you. "Sorry, I can't." It continued like this for a week, and it was really bugging you. You decided to ask Noya-Senpai about what was going on with him.

"Noya-Senpai, can I talk to you for a second?" you asked one day after practice.

"Of course! What is it?" he asked.

"Do you know why Kageyama has been ignoring me? Ever since the Aoba Johsai game he hasn't talked to me."

Nishinoya shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe he's just upset about losing. Try to talk to him and maybe he'll open up. And be persistent about it, otherwise he'll just keep ignoring you."

You laughed. "Wow, when have you become so great at advice?"

"Because I'm your Senpai! It's my job to give you great advice!"

-TIME SKIP-

You walked up to Kageyama. "Hey, Tobio, why do you keep ignoring me?"

He was silent for a minute. "I'm not."

You raised an eyebrow. "Really? Because it kind of seems that way."

He turned toward you. "I said I'm not."

   "Well obviously you are. You haven't talked to me in days. What's going on?" Your voice softened at the last sentence.

   "... Don't worry about it," he grumbled, walking away.

   You ran after him and grabbed his wrist. "No, I'm going to worry about it!"

   "Let go of me!!"

   "Not until you give me answers!"

   "God damn it (C/N)! Just leave me alone!" he yelled, breaking free of you.

   You felt like you got stabbed in the heart. Tears welled up in your eyes. "Fine. See you around, Tobio." You walked away slowly.

   'What just happened?'