Logic ❦ Tom Holland

This music company named Genius, asked for an interview with me to discuss my new single. I agreed because I thought it would be a nice experience.

As I entered the building along side my manager, I received a text from my boyfriend, Tom.

Tommy: when will you be back? :(

Me: as soon as the interview is over, i promise

"Miss, this way." The lady at the front desk said, and started leading the way into a colorful hallway. My manager and I followed her as we looked around. I slowed down when I saw one the yellow doors was open. I turned to it and peeked in. The door's sign said 'Logic.' The first thing I saw was a huge camera crew, and then I saw an unfamiliar face who was in the center of it all. I'm assuming that's Logic.

I listened in on his interview to see how the interviews went. The song he was discussing was about suicide. He wrote this song for the people who were going through that tough time. As I continued to listen in on his interview, he looked up and saw me. He smiled, and I smiled back.

"Miss Y/n?" I heard the same lady from earlier call out. I turned away from his room and saw her a couple of doors down.

"They're ready for you now." She smiled.

After about an hour, the interview had finished and I was pretty sad. It was a lot of fun.

"Thank you, Y/n. It was a pleasure meeting you." The interviewer said as they shook my hand. I smiled and thanked everyone in the room. I looked towards the door, in search of my manager, but instead I saw him leaning against the door fame, crossing his arms.

"You did great." He said as he approached me, with a smile.

"Thank you. You did great too." I smiled back.

"Thanks. I'm Robert, by the way. You can call me Bobby." He introduced himself, extending out his hand.

"I'm Y/n." I greeted, shaking his hand.

"I was wondering if I could get a picture. My wife is a huge fan." Robert chuckled.

"Of course." I smiled as he pulled out his phone and stood next to me. We took a couple of pictures. Some normal, and some funny.

"Thank you. She's going to freak out." He thanked me. We stayed there, getting to know each other a little bit. He was a nice person, although, he did swear a lot. But I found it pretty funny.

"Y/n, we should get going." My manager said walking into the room. I nodded and turned back to Robert.

"I guess I have to go now. It was nice meeting you." I say with a kind smile. He returned the smile and went for a hug. I was slightly shocked at first but hugged him back.

"Bye Y/n!" He waved as I left the room. I waved back and soon found myself outside the building. I checked my phone for the time, and I saw Tom's name pop up.

Tommy: love, where are you?

Me: on my way!

While we entered our taxi, my manager gave me her phone. I looked down at it and a laugh escaped my lips. She was on Robert's latest Instagram post.

saw her today! is someone jealous?

I slightly laughed at the caption, knowing it was meant for his wife.

"Look at the comments." My manager said. The first couple of comments were nice things, but the rest weren't.

where's tom?

is that caption meant for tom? woah

is she cheating on tom?

where is jess?

he's cheating on jessica?

what a slut

I shut off her phone and handed it back to her. Soon, my phone stared blowing up. I grabbed it and completely shut it off. I didn't want to see the horrible things people were saying about me.

Soon, the taxi reached my home. I payed the driver and stepped off. I sighed and walked up to the door. When I opened the door, the first thing I saw was Tom sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to his phone. He heard the door close and turned to me with furrowed brows. He's probably seen the picture by now.

"What is this?" He asked showing me his phone screen, and no surprise, it was the damn selfie.

"It's just a picture, Tom." I said setting my bag down on the table. I walked up to him and sat down on the couch next to him.

"Since when have you known him?" He scrunched up his face in confusion. He looked down, a sad tone dripping from his words.

"I just met him today, at the interview. He wanted a picture because his wife is a fan. That's it." He looked back at the picture again and sighed.

"I'm sorry, love." He apologized shutting off his phone and looking at me with a small smile. I shook my head, but I couldn't help the smile that came over my lips.

"Come on. Let's go cuddle. I've missed you." Tom chuckles as he stands up and sticks his hand out for me to grab. I giggle and lace our fingers together.

"I've missed you too."

❦❦❦

i was on youtube and i saw this video of Logic and thought it was nice of him to make this hard song for those who are going through such a horrible time (video above)

also, he's like super cute haha so this one features Logic