Bruises ❦ Peter Parker

"Hey Aunt May." I slightly smile when she opened the door for me. She sent me a quick smile, but it was quickly replaced with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" I ask, worry washing over me. May invited me in and rushed into the kitchen, not before mumbling something about Peter. I quickly made my way to his room, not bothering to knock.

Opening the door, I saw Peter in bed, leaning his head against the wall. He held a hand to his eye.

"Y/n." He mumbled, removing his hand, revealing a black eye forming. A gasped escaped my lips, as I dropped my bag, and rushed to his side.

"Peter, what happened?" I worriedly examined his eye. He smiled and grabbed my hand sweetly.

"Nothing, babe." He smiled cheekily. I scoffed and pulled my hand away from his.

"You've been gone for the longest time, just to tell me it was nothing? Do you know how damn worried I've been? You didn't even care to call or text. God, I thought something happened to you, Peter." I exclaim but my voice got smaller when I said the last part. I shook my head, looking away from him.

"I'm sorry-" Peter started but Aunt May, walked in, with a towel wrapped around some ice, for Peter. I wiped my eyes before she could see my tears, but I know Peter noticed it. She handed him his ice pack, and left us alone. He brought the towel to his eye, thanking May and asking her to close his door.

"I think we should continue on from our last conversation." He stated, removing the ice pack from his eye, setting it down beside him. "Before I left." He added. I nodded and turned back around to face him again.

"Y/n, you know, this- I." He stammered, which only caused me to worry even more.

"I know you know that I-I leave suddenly, when we're hanging out, or on dates, and I miss school too, sometimes. And I come home with uh unexplainable bruises." He rambled the obvious, making my drop my shoulders.

"What's your point?" I asked resting my hand on his bed. He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes.

"There's a reason I do that, and why it happens." He looked away, playing with his hands. He does that when he's looking for the right words and when he thinks too much.

"I-I, fight crime. I, I am your friendly neighborhood Spider-man." He revealed seriously. I gave him and obvious face.

"Peter, be serious." I mumbled, annoyed.

"I am serious!" He raised his voice, slightly shocking me. He stuck his hand in his jean pocket, and took out some red material. He handed it to me and I took it.

"Woah." I mumbled, looking back up at Peter. "You are serious." I gaped.

"Y-yeah. I'm really sorry I haven't told you already." He mumbled, sadly. I shook my head replacing my shocked expression with a smile.

"It's fine, Peter. I understand." I said truthfully, putting myself in his shoes. I wouldn't know what to do if I was in his situation.

"Really?" He asked, breaking into a smile. I nodded. Peter patted the spot next to him in bed, so I climbed in bed with him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, bringing me close. I smiled and closed my eyes, resting my head on his chest.

"So where were you?" I asked quietly after a while of peaceful silence.

"Germany." My eyes shot open in confusion and surprise. I look up at Peter and saw him smiling like an idiot. Shaking my head, I laid back down.

"How could you go to Germany without me?" He laughed and hugged me tightly.

"We'll go there, together someday."

❦❦❦

tom holland is too precious i can't

yw (: