Interview ❦ Tom Holland

Today, Tom had an interview on a British TV show and he had invited me to come with him.

Tom and I started dating a couple of weeks ago, but we decided to keep it a secret because we thought it would cause too much drama and rumors due to our families and whatnot. My father was a movie producer who had recently casted Tom for an upcoming movie and if we reveal our relationship, people might say Tom got with me just to get casted.

"Good luck, Tommy." Smiling, I gave Tom a hug. He returned it, and gave me a quick kiss.

"Will you be watching me?" Tom asked as he stood at the door.

"Yeah, of course." I giggled and waved to Tom, watching him leave. Settling on the couch, in the dressing room that they have Tom, I turned on the TV and smiled when I saw Tom walking on stage.

"Hey everyone." Tom waved at the audience with a handsome smile. I focused on Tom as he answered the questions the host was asking.

I know the question was coming but I was nervous either way.

"So, Tom, many of your fans have been wondering if you have a special someone in your life." The host asks and at the moment, I thought Tom would say something funny like, his dog Tessa. But surprisingly he didn't.

"Uh haha. I didn't know my fans were wondering this." He nervously put his hand on his chin in a nervous way. My eyebrows furrowed at his actions.

"Why are you so nervous, Tom?" The interviewer noticed his nervousness and pointed it out. I rolled my eyes when I saw the host smirking.

"Well, you see, I do have a special someone." Tom revealed, causing the audience to gasp and erupt with noise. My eyes grew large at his words. What is he doing?

"Ladies and gentlemen, Tom has a girlfriend!" The host announced causing Tom to smile uncontrollably. My eyes were trained on Tom as I awaited his next words.

"Who is the lucky girl?" Tom smiled harder and rubbed the back of his neck.

"She's great. I mean, she's smart, beautiful, funny, and incredibly kind. How could I ask for a better girl, you know?" Tom's words made me blush incredibly as a smile broke out on my face.

"I much rather keep her a secret because I don't really think she'd like to become public right now. It's probably useless now. Haha, I'm so sorry, love." He said looking into the camera. I shook my head but the smile didn't go away.

"Could you give us a hint as to who this mystery girl is?" The host asked with a hopeful tone. Tom smiled and shook his head.

"If I gave you the slightest clue, my  fans will somehow find out who she is. I can't do that to her." I smiled at how caring Tom was. The host kept asking Tom and soon, he cracked and compromised with him.

After Tom gave them a hint, I couldn't help but laugh at how badly Tom can hide a secret. It's pretty much useless.

Minutes later, the interview had finished and Tom was on his way back to the dressing room. I waited for Tom on the couch. The door then opened and closed quickly, with a worried Tom entering.

"Love, I'm so sorry. I couldn't stop talking. You know I'm bad with secrets." Tom rambled, his hands flying to his hair and nervously messing it up.

"It's okay, Tom. Don't worry." I giggled and hugged him. "I knew it wouldn't last long. You're horrible with secrets." He laughed and hugged me back.

"We better leave before the fans see us."

Later that week, I sat in bed with Tom next to me as we were watching The Walking Dead. I grabbed my phone and opened up instagram. The first picture that popped up on my feed was a picture of Tom and I. The description said that people had linked Tom and I through Tom's hint. They somehow figured out it was me, like Tom said. Laughing, I showed Tom.

"So much for keeping it a secret."

❦❦❦

AND I WANT YOU
WE CAN BRING IT ON THE FLOOR
YOUVE NEVER DANCED LIKE THIS BEFORE
WE DONT TALK ABOUT IT
DANCIN ON DO THE BOOGIE ALL NIGHT LONG
STONED IN PARADISE,
SHOULDNT TALK ABOUT IT

i'll love you if you know this song