New Hero Part 2 ❦ Peter Parker

Because Y/n wanted to stay out of view from anyone, she made sure her suit made her almost indistinguishable in the dark. Which is why she only goes out during the night, making her life much easier. No one will see her, and things are much easier to infiltrate at night.

Stalking her way toward the bank, she looked around for cameras. When she spotted them all, she stayed out of their view and, one by one, she shot her webs obstructing their view.

Once she got them all, she dropped down next to the bank, and climbed her way to an easy accessible window.

The rest of her plan played out perfectly. She left through the same window, with a backpack strapped tightly behind her, full of money.

She then started climbing up the building, to see if she had called anyone's attention or anything. When she made it, she looked around to see if anything seemed irregular, but everything seemed fine. Another successful day, she thought victoriously.

Turning around to make her way back home, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a certain spider making his way to her. Quickly, she shot her webs in the other direction and hid from him.

She let out a sigh of relief after a while of silence. I escaped, she thought over-exaggerating the situation.

Making her way back home, she completely forgot about the backpack, and realized it wasn't on her back. It must've slipped off when I was hiding from Spider-man, she thought as she almost cried out in annoyance.

"Another day without food." She thought as she slipped out of her suit when she arrived home.

Meanwhile, Spider-man was sitting at the top of a random building as he held onto the backpack that the mysterious person dropped. Confusion washed over him when he found it completely full of hundred dollar bills. I thought she was like me, he thought, still completely clueless and confused.

❦❦❦

is it just me, or am i the only one who gets goosebumps when i hear the spider-man intro song thing? it's so beautiful hahaha