New Hero ❦ Peter Parker

The name, Spider-man had become so common in New York. Queens mostly. When news of the battle between the Avengers in Germany reached New York, people were shocked and surprised to see their own hero was involved.

People wondered who was under that red mask. This world has changed, it will never be the same, all because of those enhanced beings that swore to protect us. Some people wanted to know what it felt like to be one of them. Some more than others.

This is where Y/n L/n would stop you and tell you, "Be careful what you wish for."

The last thing she wanted was to be one of them. She didn't have a choice but to embrace it, but she thought, maybe I don't have to be like them.

Instead of fighting crime, she created it. Robbing stores, hurting others, and destroying anything in her path. But, of course, only as her alter ego.

The last thing Y/n wanted, was to get noticed though. Mostly because she was very closely related to the now common hero. Not by blood, but by their abilities. If people found out about her, they'll assume she's a good presence and she doesn't want that.

Y/n made sure to keep her distance from the friendly neighborhood spider-man, whoever that is. Sometimes she caught him in action, and when she did, she would do whatever she could do, to trip him up.

Spider-man hasn't noticed the girl yet, as he continued to fight crime where ever he saw it.

After a full afternoon of crime-fighting, Peter swung his way back to the alley, where he left his backpack and clothes. Getting closer to that alley, something caught his eye. He came to halt as he eyes examined the similar string from afar. Spider-man, after decided it was worth checking it out, made his way to it.

"What the-" He whispered as he grabbed onto the freshly used web. It was strange because he hadn't been here since earlier that day, which was over hours ago, and by now, any web he had left behind should've dissolved. He looked around but found nothing in particular.

This is when he found out, he wasn't the only super being here, in Queens.

From behind a building, Y/n watched worriedly as she realized how bad she messed up.

Spider-man now knows about her.

❦❦❦

heyy babes!

i came up with this a couple of days ago and i plan on making this a serie type thing here

it'll be about your adventures as a 'hero' and your upcoming relationship with peter

i hope you like it!