Car Crash ❦ Tom Holland

A puff a smoke filled my car but my eyes could barely see it as the tears made everything blurry. I rolled down my car window and let some of the smoke clear out. The smell of my cigarette soon left but it quickly came back when I took another turn of the cigarette.

Thinking back to my break up with my boyfriend, more tears rushed back and blocked me from realizing the car next to me. My hand slipped and the wheel turned slightly to the left, causing my car to smash into the black, expensive looking car. I gasped loudly and cursed at my self.

"This is not my day." I muttered, looking out the window and making eye contact with the driver of the car I crashed into. I motioned with my hand to pull over, to which he nodded. My only hope is he doesnt press charges or whatever because that was the last thing I needed.

When we were both pulled over, I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes from the tears. I exited the car and approached the stranger.

"I'm so sorry. I was being dumb and- I'm sorry. I'll pay for the damages." I rushed looking into the man's brown eyes which held uncertainty and calmness all at the same time.

"Don't worry about that." He shook his head with a small smile. Then it was my turn to shake my head.

"No way. I'm going to pay for the damages." I continued. He smiled but his eyebrows frowned when he saw the cigarette in my mouth.

"It's going to cost you a fortune." His voice trailed off as he looked back at the damage I caused. Looking at his car, I remembered about the time my boyfriend and I both got in a car crash and ended up in the hospital for a while. Tears once again filled my eyes when I thought back to the time when I had almost lost him in that car accident.

"Hey, are you alright?" The curious man in front of me asked, looking worried. I looked into his capturing eyes and looked back down, slightly intimidated by him.

"I, I just got out of a relationship, haha. Lately, a lot of small things remind me of him. Ha! Even this cigarette here. He got me into these horrible things." I rambled, waving my arms around. I dropped the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it.

"I'm sorry about that." He whispered, looking down at his hands. For a moment, we both stood in front of each other in complete silence.

"Is there a number that I could, reach you with? To pay for the damages." I asked awkwardly, crossing my arms due to the cold breeze around us.

"Please, don't worry about that. It's really fine." He persisted shaking his head with a kind smile. I sighed and chewed on my lip.

"Are you s-"

"Im sure." His smile got bigger causing a smile to spread onto my
face as well.

"Thank you." My face flushed but my hair covered most of it, and I was so thankful for that at that moment.

"My name is Tom, by the way." He stuck out his hand for me to shake. His friendly smile assured me that he wasn't a random person, but a genuinely good person.

"Im Y/n." Shaking his hand, I felt warm causing my face to heat up even more.

"I should, uh, get going. My brother is waiting for me." Tom chuckled and waved to me, as we both made our way to our cars. I waved back, and entered my car. The smell of the disgusting cigarettes had aired out, and I was thankful because the smell was giving me a headache.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my
car window, scaring the hell out of me. I looked out and there stood Tom. Rolling down my window, I gave Tom a smile to which he returned.

"What's up?" Giggling, I grabbed another cigarette, forgetting about my headache.

"I was, uh, wondering if I could get your phone number, to you know, uh, talk." He stammered adorably as he played with his fingers. I laughed at his attempt of getting my number, but nonetheless I did find Tom cute so of course I agreed to give him my number.

Little did I know that our weird car encounter would lead to a relationship which soon turned into marriage.

"I'm glad I crashed your car that day."

"Me too, love."

❦❦❦

slightly different ending haha

thank you guys for 3k views and for 100 votes! ily guys xx