New Hero Part 3 ❦ Peter Parker

The next day, as Y/n walked to school, she re-played the day that changed her life, in her head. Anger bubbled inside her, wishing that day never happened.

Y/n's class had gone on a field trip and while at the science museum, Y/n received a painful spider bite on her hand.

She had her hand resting on a table and that's when she saw a spider walk onto her hand. Having an interest in spiders, she let it walk on her hand and inspected it closely.

Out of nowhere, it bite her, startling her, making the spider fall and wobble away. She held onto her hand as she silenced her whines of pain.

That day, she felt so drained and tried. When she got home, she passed out and woke up many hours later. She missed school that day.

After that day, Y/n wasn't the same. It wasn't long before she realized what happened. At first she was thrilled with the powers she possessed, but later on, she'll learn to resent it.

That same day, Peter was also bitten by the same spider just after it bit Y/n, then right after, it died. Similar to Y/n, Peter felt like he was hit by a truck, and passed out on the spot.

These two were so close, so related, yet so far from each other, and different.

Throughout the following days, they'll learn about each other. Opinions will change, and so will their view towards life.

❦❦❦

this was pretty useless but i guess it explains a bit of back story kinda haha

so i started watching stranger things last night and omg, that show is freaking awesome. i'm so mad at myself for watching it just now oml haha