Pucker ❦ Peter Parker

"Turn it down, Spider-man!" I yelled annoyed, throwing my head back. I was trying to study with Peter, my best friend, but his loud music prevented me from doing that. Peter looked up from his text book, and smiled sheepishly, lowering the volume on his speaker.

"Thank you." I mumbled, looking back down at my Biology notes.

"I hate Bio." I groaned, catching Peter's attention. He laughed, closed his textbook, stood up and walked to his desk.

"It's not that bad." He mumbled as he worked on some computers on his desk.

"Hey, Peter? Could you help me with this? I don't get it." I huffed, feeling small and dumb asking Peter for help.

"Sure." Peter walked up to my spot on his twin bed and sat next to me. I handed him my notebook, and pointed at what I needed help with.

"Ah, you wrote down the wrong information and formula." He mumbled and grabbed the pencil from my hand. Peter is so smart while I was struggling to keep my grades up to a B. He erased some of my words, and handed me back my notebook.

"What do I do?" I looked down at my paper and cringed. After telling me what to write, Peter told me to solve the rest of the biology equation. I nodded and worked on the question.

"Haha, why do you do that?" He chuckled, catching my attention.

"What?"

"You, you pucker your- lips. Like this." He tried imitating me in between his words, and ended up laughing at himself. I pouted and pushed his shoulder with a smile.

"Are you making fun of me, Pete?" I asked in amusement, causing Peter to laugh again.

"Maybe. But it's cute. Does that count as making fun?" He blurted and surprised himself with his own words. My eyes went wide at his words and blushed.

"What?" I asked, clutching my pencil tightly.

"N-nothing!" He shook his head and visibly gulped in embarrassment.

"You think it's cute?" I whispered in amusement as I looked at Pete's flushed face. He stood up and stumbled to his desk.

"Well, I think you're cute Peter." I teased waiting to see his reaction. Peter froze and slowly turned around, his face completely flushed.

"Really?" Astonished, a smile broke onto his adorable face. I nodded and fell back onto his comfortable twin bed, which was doused in the smell of Peter.

"I-I think you're cute when you pucker your l-lips. It's c-cute." He stuttered, hiding his jittery hands in the pockets of his sweater. His cute confession made me smile.

"Really?" I couldn't help the huge smile that overcame my face when I saw Peter nod.

"Well thank you." Giggling, I sat back up and grabbed my biology notebook.

Thanks to biology, my long time crush just confessed that he found me cute. Suddenly, I don't hate biology so much.

❦❦❦

omg guys

wattpad is being so freaking annoying. i'm trying to finish up some new chapters but it's so frustrating ughh