Chapter 5

I wake up by the sound of my alarm clock playing mmm yeah by: Austin mahone. I wake up to see Sarah and Jackie already picking out my outfit.

"What the hell are you guys doing" I ask Sarah and Jackie seeing them jump around the room screeching like wild animals.

"We're picking out your outfit of course"

I tune out thinking about the events that happen last night. Me being picked to go on a date with one of the Magcon boys. Me talking to Cameron and him saying he already knows who he is gonna pick. What does he mean by that? And not to mention that not has some abs and that body too. Wait what am I thinking? I don't like Cameron he is just a pretty boy who thinks he can get any girl he wants by smirking and showing his abs.

" Hannah did you hear me" Sarah says

I must have tuned out while I was thinking.

"No sorry I didn't get that" I say in a sleepy morning voice.

"Yeah we can tell thinking about your date" Jackie says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up" I say to Sarah and Jackie giggling on my bed.

" Anyways before all that go get in the shower once you get out me and Jackie will do your hair and make up" Sarah shouts way to loud for the morning.

"Yeah yeah" I say making my way to my luggage grabbing some sweat pants and a t shirt and undergarments.

"What do you think your doing" Sarah and Jackie shout.

"Getting ready what does it look like" I ask.

"Your not wearing that" Sarah says.

"Then what do you suggest" i say back annoyed.

"Here" she says as she throws me a pair of shorts with rips and studs with light bleaching done to them and a black crop top that says reckless and some black vans.

"Fine" I say as I walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

" Her curves are going to look great I that" I hear them giggle and I roll my eyes.