Chapter 13

It was about 6:00 when we got to Cameron's house. He led me inside with his hand on the small of my back. And let me tell you he have tingles. I texted Jackie and Sarah and told them the address. I turned off my phone and put it in my purse and Cameron leads me through this huge house. We passed a game room, a fitness room, a huge kitchen, and a very expensive looking dining room. We went down a flight if stairs and we to into the theater room. This room actually had a projector, and chairs that reclined and vibrated. I saw a popcorn maker and slushie maker In the back. Matthew and Taylor were fighting about what movie we should watch.

"I want to watch Ice age 4!" Matthew yelled.

"We're watching Neighbors!" Taylor screamed.

"Guys I already picked the movie" Cameron says holding the DVD I picked out.

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre!" Matthew screeches.

"Yeah" I say enthusiastically.

"Oh yeah this is Hannah" Cameron says.

"Hi" I say shyly.

"I'm Matt" Matthew says smiling and waving.

"So your Cameron's new trick can I get a lick" Taylor says smirking.

"What?" I ask Cameron.

"Nothing" Cameron says glaring at Taylor.

It's silent for a few minutes before we hear yelling coming from upstairs.

"I'll get them" Taylor says smirking as he walks out of the room.

"Be warned I say turning to Matthew, my friend Jackie doesn't know your here and will probably freak out."

"Ah she's a fan?" Matt asks.

"Fan doesn't even describe what she is." I say grinning.

We hear screams coming from upstairs. Either they saw Taylor or they were getting attacked by a bear. I'll go with option one.

Matt and I chat for a bit while Cameron turns on the slushie and popcorn machines. It turns out that Matt is really funny. I think that we will become great friends.

As we continue talking Matthew stiffens and hitches his breath. I turn around and see Taylor, Sarah, and Jackie enter the theater room. Jackie and Sarah are in awe as they look around the room. When Jackie spots Matt and I she freezes.

"Who's that?" Matt whispers.

"That's my friend Jackie" I reply

"She's beautiful" he says in a daze.

"Well go say something to her" I say with a nudge.

"H-h- hi I'm m-mmm Matthew" Matthew stutters.

"OMG I love you! I'm Jackie" she says blushing.

They continue chat while Sarah and Taylor seem the be talking it up.

After a couple of minutes Cameron says the movie is ready.

He turns off the lights and we grab our popcorn and slushies. I have blue and red. I take a sip of the delicious drink and sit down in a chair when someone opens the door and says "Hey did the movie start yet?"

( A/N I know I haven't updated in forever!! Things have Been busy with finals and I was debating if I should end this book and start a new one. What do you guys think? A lot of people were saying that this book is moving too fast)