Chapter 11

I woke up to the sound of Sarah and Jackie yelling. I love them but they can be annoying. I grab a pillow and throw it at them. 

"Hey what was that for?" Jackie says pretending to be hurt. 

"Its to early for screaming" I reply.

"It's almost 12 and we should be yelling. Your phone has been going off non-stop for about an hour" Sarah responds in a sassy tone.

I pick up my phone and see I have 12 missed calls from my mom 1 text from Cameron and 1 text from my friend Jaylyn (Jackie twin). I first look at the text from Cameron, He told me that he would pick me up at 2:00. I forgot! Last night he said he would pick me up tomorrow. I read the text from Jaylyn. Apparently she's flying out here tomorrow. I can't wait. 

"Why didn't you tell me Jaylyn was coming here" I ask Jackie. 

"I didn't find out until last night, I think my mom felt bad for making her do all those extra credit reports and miss magcon so she's trying to make it up by flying her out here." She responds.

'By the way, Cameron is picking me up at 2:00" I tell them.

"What!?!?!" Jackie and Sarah scream as they throw there phones on the bed.

"What are you wearing? How are you going to do your hair? I need to do your nails!" Jackie screams as she runs around the room getting her materials. 

"I was just going to wear my natural waist shorts and a Crop top" I tell her. 

"Fine but I am curling your hair. Hurry up and take a shower.  Sarah Get my pink nail polish" Jackie orders.

I get my clothes and my speakers and walk into the bathroom.  I make room on the counter for my speaker and start blaring 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea. I undress and get into the shower singing along to the music. I let the hot water relax my stiff muscles. When I'm done I get out and dry myself off. Once I'm dry, I get dressed and walk out with my speaker. I check my phone and see it's already 1:30. Sarah grabs me and drags me to the chair and starts doing my nails. Jackie already has the curling iron plugged in and is starting to curl my hair. I have the best friends ever I thought. 20 excruciating minutes later I have my flip-flops on, perfume on, phone in hand, purse on my shoulder, and ready to walk out the door. 

"Gurl you looking fab and your booty be poppin" Jackie tells me.

"Haha thanks" I tell her.

Sarah, Jackie, and I all walk to the lobby insisting that they need to be there to keep me safe. They really just want to see Cameron and I let them come along.

We walk into the lobby and wait for Cameron, Jackie constantly making sure my hair looks nice.

Right a 2:00 Cameron walks in the lobby in Khaki shorts and an American Eagle shirt which grabs all the right places. I must admit he was looking hot. I must've zoned out because Cameron asks "Did you hear me Hannah?"

"No sorry, What did you say?" I ask him shaking my head.

"I said you look beautiful" Cameron says blushing a little. He's so cute.

"Thanks" I say blushing.

"I want her home by 5:00" Jackie says sternly glaring at Cameron,

"Yes Ma'am" Cameron says jokingly. 

I walk out with Cameron and turn around waving to Jackie and Sarah. Jackie smiles and Sarah gives me a thumbs up.

I smile and follow Cameron out the door. 

A/N I know its short but I promise the next Chapter is already done,. I will update later tonight or tomorrow I promise. Thank you guys for 8.6k reads!