04 | four

| chapter four - violations & confessions |

Two months passed and Severus and I had grown closer, I would often go to his chambers after classes and study and he would often read my essays and help me with any work I didn't understand.

I smiled to myself as I sat in the common room that night thinking about Severus, I decided to visit him before I went to bed so I told Melanie where I was going and then sent Severus a letter telling him I was on my way.

As I walked through the dark hallways of the dungeons I couldn't help but feel that someone was watching me, I picked up my pace and turned a corner and smacked straight into someone causing me to fall to the ground.

I sat up and saw Zac and Cameron standing over me with glints in their eyes, "Well what do we have here?"

I tried to get up by Cameron shoved me back on the ground, "Let me go," I spat at them.

Zac laughed and crouched down, "Oh? But my sexy little witch we haven't had our fun yet."

I shivered and became quite scared, "What do you want from me?" I asked trying to keep the tremble from my voice.

Cameron smirked, "We just want to have some fun with your beautiful little body."

I felt tears welling up as Zac pinned me down and ripped my shirt open to reveal my lacy bra which he pulled down and then began to run his hands over my breasts.

"Please stop, just let me go and I promise not to tell anyone," I pleaded, tears were now streaming down my face.

Cameron unbuckled his trousers and quickly forced his cock into my mouth to shut me up.

I choked and they both laughed.

I whimpered and prayed that Severus would decide to come looking for me.

I cried out as Zac ripped the crotch of my underwear and pulled his pants down, "Please no!" I cried, trying to kick him.

The boys laughed and pinned me down with more force. Zac smirked at me and was about to force himself into me when a person slipped from the shadows, "What the hell do you think you are doing?!"

I sobbed as I saw Severus standing there shaking with anger, the boys both stepped away and quickly pulled up their pants.

I slowly reached for my wand and waved it and my bra was once again pulled up, my underwear repaired and my shirt buttoned. I pulled myself up and instantly found myself wrapped against Severus's chest.

Severus sent the boys back to his office with a promise that he would be there to deal with them after he cared for me.

Once the boys were out of sight I let out a sob and Severus lifted me up and carried me to his chambers, once we got there I broke down and cried into Severus' chest.

Severus rubbed my back while murmuring words of comfort, "You're okay, you're safe now. Shh I've got you and nobody can hurt you now."

I grabbed one of his hands and played with his fingers, I couldn't look at him.

Severus sighed, "Honey look at me, you don't have to be ashamed."

I shook my head, "I look so ugly at the moment."

Severus rubbed my back, "You could never be ugly to me Emilia."

I slowly turned to face him, he lent in a gave me a kiss, "I'm going to make this all better, I promise."

I frowned, "Melanie will be worried about me, I told her I wouldn't be long."

Severus kissed my nose, "How about I heal you and then I'll write to her and ask her to come and visit you."