10 | ten

| chapter ten - christmas |

Sunlight streamed through my windows and I felt warm hands running over my hips.

I moaned, "Good morning Severus."

He kissed my neck, "Hello beautiful."

I felt Severus's cock stiff against my ass so I slipped under the sheets, "What are you doing my love ah -"

Severus moaned as sucked on his erection, he reached under the blankets and twisted his fingers in my hair. He pushed my head down further and I almost choked, Severus' back arched slightly and I knew he was close to his climax.

"Emiliaaaa!" Severus cried as he came in my mouth.

I swallowed and then crawled back up and kissed him.

I checked the time and it was a little after half past six, "How about we get up and make breakfast for everyone?" I said.

I crawled out of bed of bed and got dressed into jeans and a Christmas sweater.

Severus got changed into black slacks and a deep red shirt.

We went downstairs and cooked bacon and eggs for everyone.

Severus plated up the food and then placed a warming charm on it. He then pulled me against him and we kissed until we heard a voice say, "We've been awake ten minutes and this is what we see?" Ryan said, half asleep.

Soon everyone was awake and eating their breakfast, we had a light chatter going and once we finished Andy jumped up and yelled, "Presents time!"

He pulled a Santa hat from his coat pocket and put it on, "I'll be Santa!" He said eagerly.

We all laughed and watched as he got to work, we had decided we'd open all of our presents at the same time so that the spotlight wasn't on one person making them feel awkward.

Andy handed me my present from Kat and Logan, I opened it and found the Sarah J Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses trilogy, they'd also gotten me a new perfume.

I watched as Severus was handed a gift from Melanie and Noah, they'd gotten him a set of silver scales for his private brewing lab, as well as some rare Potions ingredients.

Melanie and Noah had gotten me a beautiful pair of brown leather boots as well as some new makeup that Melanie had known I was eyeing off.

Kat and Logan had gotten Severus a collection of John Green books that had been my suggestion, along with some new dragon hide gloves.

Andy walked towards Severus and I with a massive grin on his face, "For Mr and Mrs Snape."

I shook my head at the Mr and Mrs Snape comment and then heard Severus chuckle from beside me.

I took the present from Andy, and Severus and I ripped the wrapping of to find a basket filled with bottles of wine, bath salts, matching bath robes and heaps of chocolate.

We smiled at the boys and thanked them.

Andy came back over with my present to Severus, "Jeez Mrs Snape, did you buy him a brick?" Andy joked.

I laughed and watched as Severus carefully unwrapped the package and I grinned when his jaw dropped and he looked at me speechless.

He pressed his lips against mine, "Emilia Winters, where on Earth did you find this?"

I grinned, "A friend of the family has some connections."

I'd given him a rare potions book that only had 5 copies across the whole world, it had everything from interviews from famous Potions Masters to rare potions and they're purposes.

He shook his head, "This must of cost a fortune."

I smiled and stroked his face, "Money is no object when it comes to you my love."

He hugged me, "Thank you so much princess, I love it!"

I looked up as Andy placed a present in my hand, I turned to Severus who was watching me intently.

I unwrapped it and found a beautiful diamond necklace and earrings inside, along with a dark green hoodie that had SNAPE emblazoned across the back in white.

I noticed a little box tucked in the side and opened it to reveal a key, "It's just a key to my house, don't get too excited." Severus laughed.

I shook my head, "How could I not be excited? I love everything Sev, thank you so much!"

I flung my arms around him and I curled against his chest, "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Severus nodded, "And you're the best thing that has ever happened to me my beautiful princess."

Everyone thanked each other and then we ate ourselves sick before everyone returned to their homes, leaving Severus and I alone.

~

We were laying in my bed watching the snow fall outside my window, Severus' chest rose and fell steadily and his arms were tight around my waist.

"I just realised that I've never asked you this before, what do you want to do for work after you graduate?" Severus asked me.

I shrugged, "I really haven't thought about it, I've been too busy dreaming about the distant future."

Severus chuckled, "Where am I in that future?"

I closed my eyes and envisioned what I pictured whenever I thought about my future, "I'm sitting on the beach with a baby in my arms, a young child is sitting beside me building sand castles, and my eldest is out in the water with her daddy."

Severus kissed my head, "Behind me is a quaint little holiday house with a porch and a swing. I turn my attention to my husband walking towards me, he sits beside me and pulls me against him, his name is Severus Snape."

Severus rested his head on top of mine, "When I think about the future I see my beautiful wife standing with the wind blowing through her hair, I walk up and wrap my arms around her waist."

I smiled as I listened to the man I love talk about our future.

"We stand there together and watch our three children chase each other, and that is the story of Severus and Emilia Snape." He finished.

I felt a tear trickle down my face, "I love you so much Severus."

Severus kissed the top of my head, "I love you more than anything my beautiful princess."

I sighed and closed my eyes, I drifted off to the sound of Severus' heartbeat.

***