13 | thirteen

| chapter thirteen - shocking revelations |

The sound of metal tapping glass drew my attention away from my dinner and to the staff table.

Dumbledore was standing at his lecturn, I scanned the table for Severus and found him staring at me.

"I'm sure you are all wondering why I have interrupted your dinner," Dumbledore winked at me before continuing, "I have just received the exciting news that a staff member has recently discovered that they are going to be a father."

Whispers broke out across the hall as people tried to work out who Dumbledore was referring to.

"He has also informed me that he is engaged to his wonderful girlfriend," Dumbledore added.

Ryan looked at me, "Mrs Snape, is there something you haven't told me?"

I smiled, "Surprise."

Dumbledore cleared his throat, "I would like to invite the soon-to-be Mrs Snape to join her fiancé at the staff table.

I heard as people gasped and muttered about Severus.

I slowly arose from my chair and walked up the aisle to the staff table, people watched me with wide eyes.

Severus walked down the stairs to greet me, he held his hand out for me and smiled. I took his hand and leant in and planted a firm kiss on his lips, the hall erupted into cheers and I laughed against Severus' mouth.

Severus and I made our way to our seats and dinner resumed once more.

I plowed into my food and Severus laughed, "Do you want the rest of mine?"

I shook my head, "No thank you babe."

I looked out over the hall and watched as people would occasionally cast a glance to Severus and I.

I continued to watch until I felt as someone placed their hand on my shoulder causing me to jump.

"Don't scare the pregnant lady Albus!" Professor Sprout joked.

I laughed and turned to find Professor Dumbledore standing behind me, his blue eyes twinkling behind his half-moon spectacles.

"Can I help you sir?" I inquired politely.

Dumbledore smiled, "I just wished to inform you that the option of you moving into Severus's chambers is open should the both of you wish it."

I turned to Severus who smiled and replied, "That would be wonderful, thank you Albus."

I smiled, "Can I move in tonight?"

Severus and Dumbledore nodded.

Severus pushed his chair back, "May we be excused so that we can pack Emilia's stuff?"

Dumbledore nodded, "Of course my dears."

I pushed my chair back and took Severus's hand and he lead me up to the Ravenclaw common room.

Once we were inside Severus pulled me against him and kissed me passionately, "Now I get to spend the remainder of my life waking up to this beautiful face every morning."

I blushed and felt as warmth stirred in the pit of my stomach and I felt as my lower region became moist, "I swear these pregnancy hormones are making me super horny," I muttered.

Severus reached down and unbuckled his pants and undid the zip, "We have a little while until the other students come back from dinner, I would however like to have returned to our chambers by then. But, because I love you so very much, I think we can spare some time for sex."

I smirked, "Well lucky I'm already saturated down there."

Severus yanked my underwear down to my ankles and then he pulled his large cock from his pants.

I let him bend me over the side of the bed and position himself at my entrance, he shoved himself inside me and chucked as I let out a little squeal.

He quickly began to thrust and I dug my nails into the mattress and he sped up and drove into me with a lot of force.

Severus's strong hands gripped my waist and I could hear him moaning softly, without warning his warm load shot into me, "Severus!" I screamed as I squirted on Severus and the floor.

Severus pulled out and the last of my load mixed with his poured down my legs.

I slowly stood up panting and kissed Severus, "You need to take me like that more often."

Severus laughed as he did his pants back up and waved his wand and tidied away the mess.

I pulled my underwear back up and found that Severus's spell had dried them, "Thank you Sev."

He nodded, "Now let's hurry up so we can be gone before a tirade of students fill the corridors."

I opened up my trunk and flicked my wand so everything flew inside, I then scrawled a note for Melanie and then shrunk my trunk down so that it would fit in my pocket.

Once we were done we headed down to our chambers, Severus held my hand and wore a smile that only I was lucky enough to see.

We entered our chambers and I quickly unpacked all of my stuff before heading to the bathroom to shower.

I sighed as the warm water hit my shoulder blades, it had been a very long day indeed. I lathered soap onto my body and groaned softly as I washed my chest, my breasts were still so sore.

I climbed out of the shower and dried myself off, I then slid into my pyjamas and went to join Severus in bed.

Severus lay bare chested against the pillows, he smiled as I walked over to the bed and climbed on top of him. I ran my hands over his chest and kissed him passionately, his hands travelled up my thighs to my hips where he grabbed my camisole and pulled it over my head.

I rolled off him and tugged my shorts off but left my lacy underwear on. Severus rolled over and kissed my cheek, "What a day huh?"

I smiled and replied, "I discovered I am pregnant and then I got engaged to the man I love with my whole heart, and now I get to spend every day of the rest of my life waking up to his beautiful face."

Severus pulled me against his chest, "I love you so much Emilia."

"I love you too Sev," I responded as I snaked my arms around his waist.

***