18 | eighteen

| chapter eighteen - endings & beginnings |

Rain pelted down and the sky of the Great Hall was dark and streaked with flashes of lightning.

"Great weather for the night before our final exam huh?" Ryan grumbled as he sipped his pumpkin soup.

Severus and I had been happily married for a month, my stomach was steadily growing and tomorrow I would sit my final exam.

Thunder clapped again and I sighed with sleepiness, I was ready to go back to Severus's and my chambers and sleep.

"Hey Em, will you accompany me back to Ravenclaw tower?" Melanie said with a yawn.

I looked her over and noticed how tired she looked, "Mel you good?"

She nodded and yawned again, "Just very tired."

"Alright, let's go," I said standing up and walking out of the Great Hall with Melanie.

The walk up to the Ravenclaw tower was long and exhausting, Melanie was even more tired once we got there.

She changed into an oversized t-shirt and flopped onto her bed, she started snoring at once. I walked over and shifted her so that she was laying in a comfortable position before I covered her legs with the cotton sheet.

I then sighed and began my long trek back to the dungeons. Students had filled the halls and rushed around me like hooligans.

I had made it to Severus's and my chambers and shrugged my robes off before flopping onto the couch. I heard Severus approaching me and I sat up, "I can't believe tomorrow is my last exam."

Severus came as sat beside me and kissed my temple, "And you're going to ace it my love. Now, get that uniform off and hop into the bath I've run for you."

I hugged him, "You're too good to me."

Severus shook his head, "You're my wife and you're carrying my child so of course I'm going to spoil you."

I nodded and let him lead me to the bathroom where he removed my uniform and helped me into the bath.

Severus rolled up his pant legs and sat on the ledge behind me where he got a jug and began to wet my hair.

I moaned as Severus lathered shampoo into my hair and massaged my scalp. His hands were soft as they traveled down my neck to my shoulders.

"Oh Sev..." I moaned and tilted my head back.

Severus chuckled, "Enjoying this are you love?"

I nodded, "Very much so."

Severus rinsed the shampoo from my hair and then ran a washcloth over my body. When he got to my chest his hands couldn't help my fondle my breasts.

I moaned, "Oh gods."

Severus chuckled and gave my breasts a squeeze, "You like that love?"

I turned around and pulled Severus into the bathtub still dressed in his pants and undershirt.

"Emilia my clothes!" Severus cried.

I smirked, "Now, now love, you won't be wearing them much longer."

My hands came up to undo the buttons of Severus's shirt and slid it off his toned body and dropped it on the bathroom floor.