22 | twenty- two (epilogue)

| chapter twenty-two - the end |

Eight years had past since little Anneliese Emilia Snape came into the world. In those eight years she had grown into a spitting image of Severus, they shared the same black hair, same dark eyes and identical eyebrows.

Anneliese shared her father's love for potions and at the age of five she began to help him in his labs as he brewed.

When Anneliese was four, I had fallen pregnant again and this time I gave birth to a little boy, Nathaniel Severus Snape. He looked like a perfect blend of Severus and I, with his blonde hair that matched mine, Severus's smooth jawline and hazel eyes that were a blend of Severus's dark ones and my light blue ones.

Nathaniel, or Nate as well call him, was a shy child when he first met people but then as he grew to know them he was an absolute spark of energy. His four Uncles had already taught him their jokes and how to play Quidditch.

Severus loved having a son who he could teach all his mannerisms to as well as teaching him how to be the perfect little gentleman.

When Nate turned two years old, I sadly lost my grandparents to a car accident. It broke my heart and it caused Severus to constantly worry about me because he knew how close I had been to them. I got through it however and a year later I fell pregnant with Severus's and my final child, Cody Steffan Snape.

Cody's middle name came from his late great-grandfather, it had been Severus's idea and it brought tears to my eyes when he suggested it.

Cody was now seven months old and he looked exactly like me which Severus adored. He was a quiet baby, hardly ever crying and was easy to put down for a nap.

A year after Anneliese was born I returned to Hogwarts and took an apprenticeship under Severus. A year later I began a fully qualified Potions professor and I job shared with Severus so that someone would always be home with our children.

Next year however Severus would be stepping up as Headmaster and I would become the full time Potions Mistress.

Severus's and my love was still as strong as it had been when we first started dating nine years ago. He was now thirty-eight and I was twenty-six but we still acted the way we did when we were newly in love.

~

"What are you doing my love?" Severus said as he walked into the kitchen that night after putting all our children in bed.

"I'm just finishing up tidying the kitchen and then I thought we could maybe go outside and have some alone time," I said seductively as I unbuttoned my shirt to reveal a sheer, lacy white bra.

Severus smirked, "And that is why I love when we come to stay here, we can be as loud as we want outside and no one will hear us."

Severus and I had bought a little seaside cottage like we had always talked about and it sat on the edge of the beach with no neighbours close by.

After a final flick of my wand the cleaning was complete and I lead Severus outside to the outdoor lounge on the back porch that overlooked the ocean.

I turned and unbuttoned Severus's black shirt and removed his pants and boxers. Severus then removed my already unbuttoned shirt and tugged my jeans off, leaving me in my white lacy set of underwear.

I pushed Severus so he was sitting on the lounge and then I spread his legs and crawled between them. I took his cock in my hand and planted soft kissed over the sides of it earning a deep moan from Severus.

I then slowly eased my mouth down onto it and began to work it up and down. Severus twisted his fingers in my hair and pushed my head down further and exploded his seed into my mouth. I swallowed it and then Severus pulled my underwear off and laid down and pulled me to sit on his mouth.