16 | sixteen

| chapter sixteen - bound for eternity |

My friends rushed around the room setting up curling wands and laying out endless amounts of makeup.

"Your big day is finally here Em! Are you nervous?" Kat inquired excitedly, she was wearing my Slytherin green satin bathrobe and was currently inspecting my different lipsticks.

I shook my head as I changed from my pyjamas and into my pink silk bathrobe, "Why would I be? I finally get to utter those two magic words and become Severus's wife."

Melanie looked over from the wardrobe, her baby bump very visible under her red robe, "Emilia Quinn Snape, it sounds so beautiful," she said.

I grinned, "It does indeed."

I was ushered over to Severus's desk in his office where we had set up for our wedding preparations. Severus had gone to stay in Dumbledore's chambers last night so that we did not break the tradition of not seeing the bride before the wedding.

"Okay we have four hours before the wedding so where are we going to start?" Melanie asked as she forced me into the chair.

Kat picked up a curling wand, "Firstly, I'm going to curl your hair and then Mel will do your makeup. Then you will sit and relax while Mel and I get ready."

I nodded and let the girls get to work on me, after an hour and a half my makeup and hair was done. Kat had added a simple flower crown to my hair and then instructed me to go and relax.

For the next two hours I watched as Kat and Melanie got ready. Andy came in during this time and gushed over how beautiful I looked, he even said, "I see why Severus calls you his princess."

Andy had been elated to hear that I wanted him as one of my bridesmaids and that I wanted him to walk me down the isle.

"Alright ladies how are we traveling? We have half an hour to get dressed and to the venue," Andy said as he finished combing his hair.

We went over to our dresses and suits, Andy turned his back as I slid my gown off.

"Em your starting to show!" Melanie squealed, I looked down and saw that she was right, I had a very small but still visible bump.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed with joy.

We all laughed as the two girls helped me slip into my dress. Andy crouched down and helped me with my shoes before turning to do the same to the other girls before they put on their dresses.

When the girls had their dresses on I stared in awe, the soft, beige coloured material swelled out over Melanie's bump.

Andy whistled, "You lot are the most beautiful bridesmaids and bride ever!"

I hugged Andy, "And you are also a very beautiful bridesmaid Andy!"

Andy had a suit on with a tie that matched Melanie and Kat's dresses.

"Alright quick photo and then we have to leave, we have seven minutes people!" Kat yelled.

I enchanted my camera to take a photo of us all and then we quickly apparated to a grassy field on the outskirts of Ryan's large property owned by his parents.

I saw the beautiful archway that Noah had designed and under it stood Severus, Noah, Logan and Ryan.

In the crowd sat the Hogwarts teaching staff, Kat and Melanie's parents, a few of my Hogwarts friends and then my eyes landed on an elderly couple who were beaming at me.