Chapter 2 -Work

The first thing I hear when I wake up is someone banging on my door ,the next thing is my sister's annoying voice coming through my door.
" you need to get your lazy butt up, otherwise that would just give me another reason to make you lose your job since you have no friends or family that like you.
I'm surprised your boss even likes you, to even allow you to even have a job."

I scream at her well I'm still in bed and say well getting quieter as I go on
" Will you just shut up and leave me alone, just like everyone else does..."

Elena say's "Whatever" and I can hear that she walked away from my room.

I get up and go take a shower and get dressed into a pair of blue jeans and a dark blue T-shirt and put on my new Black leather jacket. I got as a gift for my birthday last year but the strange thing is that someone labeled the gift to ME In all capital letters to make sure Elena didn't take it from me. That was the finest gift I have ever Gotten.
And I really appreciate it, since no one else cares.
Now I know there is someone out there in the world that cares about me and not about Elena.
I then walked over to my shoe rack and put on some boots that would match my outfit for the day.

But before I left my room ,I made sure to grab my work uniform and put it in my bag folded up so it wouldn't get wrinkled

I went back to my bathroom and put my hair up in a ponytail after I curled my hair more, so the curls would be more pronounced then they naturally were.

After that I put on my deodorant and sprayed my perfume on and then I walked out of my bathroom after I grabbed my book bag.

I walked down the stairs and go into the kitchen to get a muffin. As I reached down to grab the last muffin up it's taken out of my hand. I look up to see who it was, and I see Elena.
I glare at her and say "Just give it back to me now Elena."
Elena snorts and says "No"and then bites the top of the muffin off.
I say "WhatEver I'm gonna go and get something better than that burnt muffin anyways."

I walked out of the door and go to get in my car and put my book bag in the passenger seat. After I got my car keys from my pocket. I put the key in and start the car and drove to school. After I got to school I parked my car and sat there till till school begins after 20 minutes of waiting I grab my book bag and get out of the car I walk in and walk into the school and go to first.

*After last period*

I grab my book bag and walk out of the school and go to my car I unlock it and get in and put my book bag into the passenger seat. I start the car and go to the Mystic Grill that's where I work. After I pull into a space I get out and lock my car. I walk in to have the grill and walk over to the time clock, and put my piece of paper into the slot and put pull it back into its place.

I begin cleaning the tables first off.